We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a kin.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): A Dwarf name Azaghuk
    Playstyle. Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter. I do it all.
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm a nerd in LOTRO, expect me to be on hours when I'm not studying.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for:
    "Remember when the game first came out and the land thrived with kinships that focus was on exploring, socializing, and having fun getting to know your companions? When leveling your toon and building your crafting skills was more important then end-game raids and irritating repeater quests for rep. (Why did we leave the dropped rep items idea anyways?) And the excitement of getting a house or earning your first 4 gold to buy the mount of your dreams was an accomplishment that you enjoyed because it was earned thru hard work and fellowship, not bought thru the store in a rush to be max level and ultra-powerful." Quote from Shadowdragon01

That the kin that I'm looking for! I'm more of a roleplayer in lotro. I been playing only the RP servers since I first started lotro because it had that adventure! Well lately.. I been missing the spark of the game. So here I am restarting my toons (I haven't played in a couple years) and giving it another shot!

Contact me through here (PM or Post) or Mail me in-game on my alt @ Azaghuk

Hope to hear from that chosen kin soon.
    Last edited by Aurkegtor; Aug 23 2013 at 04:49 AM.

Timezone could be a problem, since this server is mainly filled with EU players. Good luck.

I know and a lovely community it is! I'll find one. My time of getting on is pretty weird, I tend to be playing on both ends most of the time or one of the other but whatever time I get on it mostly everyday.

Hey there,
    The Iron Axes if they are still about we're a North American based kinship I believe. Otherwise I would consider the like of Durins Folk. You will see in the Laurelin forum there is an open rp event, a games hosted jointly by two great dwarves kinships. That would be a great place to start looking for a kinship for your dwarf.

Regards,
    K
    Khalis - A Captain of Imladris and Maethor of House Vanimar

Thank you for the information!

/close