We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Premium Account Upgrade

Hello Lotro Players!!
    Ok,I am thinking purchasing Rider's of Rohan from the Lotro Market and I have 2 questions:

1)To purchase Rider's of Rohan Base Edition from the Lotro Market i'll spend 40$,so...my 1st question is:After spending real $ for the game will my account be upgraded to premium account after this purchase???(I read that your account will be upgraded to premium account after my first purchase of Turbine Points and i am buying an expansion...)

2)After I complete the purchase i'll receive a coupon code to buy Rider's of Rohan in-game or the expansion will be add to my game after the purchase??

Your account will upgrade to premium, yes :] as for the expansion I'm not 100% sure, if I recall your account will have activated the expansion after a relog or something.
    Laurelin :: Forgan [Man Champion] :: Conrath [Man Warden] :: Grimolf [Dwarf Runekeeper]

If you buy it from the Market you will receive a key-code which you enter at https://myaccount.turbine.com/index.php

If you buy it in-game from the Store then it's automatically added to your account.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    If you buy it in-game from the Store then it's automatically added to your account.
    In case, you will not be upgraded to Premium because you are not spending dollars.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    In case, you will not be upgraded to Premium because you are not spending dollars.
    Indeed. I should have mentioned that.

Thanks, Yula.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Unhappy

Thanks guys for all your answers but i have and a last question:After the purchase of Rider's of Rohan Base Edition from the Lotro Market,will my skirmish trait raise???