We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: MMMMMMMmmmmm

MMMMMMMmmmmm

New forums........looks tasty

They have made my precious hard to handle.....btw freeps what the hell was that around 1:30 to 2:30am .....was pathetic...your supposed to be overpowered last i knew and lack the ability to push the keep with all that healing. Like i told the creeps we used to push with 4 freeps against 7 or so creeps into Ta....get kills and get out alive...................so far you have fallen. I remember now why i left freepside. Tisk tisk.

And i don't wanna hear that .....we wern't all grouped #### cause neither were we... so ya... you failed and got rolled all the way to TR...and then some

And because the forums are now foreign to me/too drunk to care... Curlybill btw

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCarlson View Post
    They have made my precious hard to handle.....btw freeps what the hell was that around 1:30 to 2:30am .....was pathetic...your supposed to be overpowered last i knew and lack the ability to push the keep with all that healing. Like i told the creeps we used to push with 4 freeps against 7 or so creeps into Ta....get kills and get out alive...................so far you have fallen. I remember now why i left freepside. Tisk tisk.

SILVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Nice to see you back man!

You must be referring to after I left last night/early am ( I left 'bout 12:30 pst )( WTH time zone are you in?....I feel bad )

The group I was in was doin' just fine.......waitin' for the wargs to pounce our mini or squishy, then blowin' em up, or runnin' down any that were foolish enough to let me get on 'em (FINCHYPOOPOOBEAR!!!)

And iirc, we were pushin' the keep, killin' singles or doubles, fighting off the wargs jumpin' the fat kidz, then bouncin'................so yeah, musta' been after I left.

Was fun!!

Anyway.....stick around MUAH FUH!!

Im CST........Btw these forums need an enema!!! Where is all the hate and troll droppings?.....

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCarlson View Post
    Im CST........Btw these forums need an enema!!! Where is all the hate and troll droppings?.....
    I'll get another infraction, so I'll pass.