We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Slows?

Slows?

To my knowledge we have the one slow. I've noticed this to be a problem in the moors while trying to chase down creeps. I can keep them in combat with shouts, but they're always just out of melee range, and escape if I'm solo. I can make haste to catch up and use improved cutting attack, but they'll remove that slow.

Has anyone else found this to be an issue?

some thoughts:

1. Let them get out-of-combat. Your horse is faster than all creeps. You will reach them before they can map. Wargs being the exception here.

2. Deal with it. The same problem applies to other classes. On warg I have to use sprint or sprint+dissapear and hope the freep has no stun-immunity up. On WL I have 1 shout that has to crit for a slow, but has only 20m range.

Ranged Herald, or is it only the ranged Oathbreaker Herald? Not sure, anyway, there's a ranged slow there. Other than that, yes, it sucks

Quote Originally Posted by vr00mie View Post
    Ranged Herald, or is it only the ranged Oathbreaker Herald? Not sure, anyway, there's a ranged slow there. Other than that, yes, it sucks
    Oathbreaker is just an appearance, it doesn't affect the skills the pet has. (The reason the Oathbreaker is more desirable is because it offers a higher armour rating, not because it modifies any skills.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnipurake View Post
    The same problem applies to other classes.
    I've never had this problem on burg or guard, cappy seems naturally slower. Only other class with this problem from my experience is my war leader.

Hey, at least we have a slow now.

I remember carrying a club LI (I think it was a club), hoping a slow would proc.