We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Rank 13-Withbrand

After 14 hours of straight playing, and a 30k renown day, I finally got rank 12. And.... I beat Calithin to it.

I was wondering why you were getting so reckless there. Being almost at the end can do that good to get you a few times anyway gratz on the rank you troublesome rk.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000015d8/01001/signature.png]Blackbeard[/charsig]

gz how long did it take irl time to get from 11 to 12? took me from late march to today

Grats Withbrand, Well earned, sir.
    Kruelle Rank 8 LM-Level 100
    Ignideus Rank 6 RK-Level 100
    Grushkul Rank 7 Warg
    - Rest in Peace, Sylidor, of Elendilmer! May your memory last forever. -

Gratz buddy!! Glad I was there to help you get reckless in your gaming marathon! It's been a blast playing with you!
    ~Anaxander R9 Warden, Baranthor R5 Hunter, Skartan R2 Guardian~ Elendilmir
    ~Karukh R10 Warg, Prisonshank R6 Reaver~ Elendilmir
    **Mac User**

lol I hate you guys... You both beat me to it -.- At least I almost beat him to 11. Now Cal beats me again. And Withbrand?

Grats on the rank :P

Congratulations to one very effective RK in the moors.
    Elendilmir: Southern Cross Kinship
    Freeps: Scruffodian; Scruffbeard; Scruffeldor; Scruffynerf; Scruffwulf; Scruffystone; Scruffiness; Scruffphor; Scruffward
    Creeps: Frothrat; Frothfight; Frothed; Frothleg; Frothnakh; Frothface

any chance that means you aren't gonna play like a gooch at the 1v1 circles from now on?
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.