We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Pleas help me with my premium account :)

Yesterday I bought some TP´s by SMS and in the LOTRO store said, that I have premium. But still haven´t third char and gold cap (5gold).
    Don´t know, why I haven´t this premium things?
    Sorry for my bad english, Iam from Czech Republick
    Pleas answer me

buying tp alone does not unlock the gold cap,

the best way and cheapest way is to buy the The Lord of the Rings Online™: Samwise Gamgee's Starter Pack

- The Bay Steed & Riding Skill
    - 4th Inventory Bag
    - Currency Cap

help

I dont think gold cap, I said 5 gold in premium account. I need bonus thinks from premium account, third hero and max 5 golds, thats all.
    LOTRO store said, that I have premium, but these thinks aren´t here. (I bought some TP´s)

Quote Originally Posted by symhon View Post
    I dont think gold cap, I said 5 gold in premium account. I need bonus thinks from premium account, third hero and max 5 golds, thats all.
    LOTRO store said, that I have premium, but these thinks aren´t here. (I bought some TP´s)

just because you buy TP does not unlock the gold cap,

You can have a prem account and still only have 2 alts and 5 gold limit. you have to unlock each alt or buy a certain qp that gives you more.
    A prem account only means you spent real cash on your account. you can trade gold but still have the cap till you remove it

help

I know omg, but I dont have premium THINGS!!!!!!!!! Do you know, what is it? I dont have max gold 5, still 2 gold and only two characters not 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

symhon, no one here can help you as we don't work for Turbine.

Contact Turbine Account Support: By telephone if possible, or by a ticket from this site if not.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Thanks, but with phone its impossible with my english and the ticket in game... I havent in F7/FAQ/ and I havent create new ticket :/

Not a ticket in-game, a ticket here.

It's here.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Becoming Premium is supposed to raise the gold cap from 3g to 5g, is what OP is talking about. Also you get another character slot when your account gets upgraded to Premium. I do not know why it is not. I hope that Turbine can get it sorted out for him.
    Lethareth, the Celebratory

Go in "My Account -> Account Settings -> Manage Subscriptions" and change nickname. This council met in a forum for a similar problem.

Thanks

Thanks for all comments, but I won´t have the premium things with my english Very bad and I dont want use translate
    Without third character and max 5gold... I will play