We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Is the mylotro button ever coming back?

The one that used to be on the minmap next to the wallet. I haven't been able to find an answer on the forums today, and haven't been reading them since the button disappeared (because the only times I remember are while I'm playing).

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Moln View Post
    The one that used to be on the minmap next to the wallet. I haven't been able to find an answer on the forums today, and haven't been reading them since the button disappeared (because the only times I remember are while I'm playing).
    There are no plans to add this back into the game. The my.lotro.com site has been discontinued.

That's disappointing. I used to read the forums whenever I was stable traveling. But I guess if you can't make that work, it is what it is.

That's disappointing. I used to read the forums whenever I was stable traveling. But I guess if you can't make that work, it is what it is.
    You can either run LotRo in windowed mode, or you can alt-tab to a browser window.
    TANSTAAFL

Well, that's kind of a hassle (resizing lotro in the options menu at both ends of the trip) but I guess it's workable.

Well, that's kind of a hassle (resizing lotro in the options menu at both ends of the trip) but I guess it's workable.
    I think he was suggesting using either Alt-Enter (to toggle in or out of "windowed" mode) or Alt-Tab (to go to a different window altogether) while you're taking a long stable ride. Either will work, and you can use the browser you're used to instead of the one inside the game.

No need to resize anything.

Khafar