We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lottery is up = but be quick as only 30 minutes

Seems they might be testing = either that or they are making the lottery a shorter timeframe.

It could be a test - after selecting & submitting my characters I see them all entered and yet still available to select again. Should be interesting to see what happens

Meanwhile, I "selected all" characters, but only those on the Brandywine server show as being entered. I can't add the others. Plus, I can no longer 'stay logged in', like we used to. I gotta say, lotro seems to be going backwards, technologically. Not impressed.

Thanks for sharing this!

To me it look s a lot like one of the lotteries they had running last week for testing purposes. Plus it makes limited sense to have Summer Festival Tokens in the lottery after the Summer Festival ended as those cannot be used until next year. Maybe the lottery system glitched on them and kind of re-initiated a copy of last weeks lottery? Like they meant to run it once but somehow set it up as a scheduled event instead?

Quote Originally Posted by grimblegal View Post
    It could be a test - after selecting & submitting my characters I see them all entered and yet still available to select again. Should be interesting to see what happens
    Mine seems to have worked OK with all the characters selected and no boxes that would permit me to select again. We will see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Laryck View Post
    Plus, I can no longer 'stay logged in', like we used to. I gotta say, lotro seems to be going backwards, technologically. Not impressed.
    Apparently they made that change for "security reasons"... I sure hope they change it back as well as my keyboard is glitchy and logging in frequently is a painful experience.

already over. and it says i haven't won any previous lotteries

anyone win anything from this one?

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Quote Originally Posted by FittyBolger View Post
    Apparently they made that change for "security reasons"... I sure hope they change it back as well as my keyboard is glitchy and logging in frequently is a painful experience.
    If you use Firefox, try Saved Password Manager to manually add your username and password to the password list. Then the login field will be filled, if not automatically, then after clicking the password field then the username field to trigger it to fill in.

Also, if using Firefox, get Tab Auto Reload. I have the lottery page and UserCP page tabs open and set to automatically reload every five minutes. Keeps me logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by goldensilence View Post
    already over. and it says i haven't won any previous lotteries

anyone win anything from this one?
    Nothing won here, I suspect a test, I like that you could see the lottery was available when not logged in...I still think they are playing with settings here...I expect more quickottories later...lets see

Oh the joys of logging in and out of LOTRO forums all day while at work!

Back to work must go I

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    It seems to take about 30-40 minutes, in my experience, for winners to be chosen.

The last lottery I won was "A Thing With Things" which had the 125 Hytbold Tokens, Silver, 3 Draigoch Scales and 4 Heritage Runes. The lottery had ended about a half hour before I got a mail or the winning entries page updated.

I noticed that my characters to select from was very outdated. My main is 62 and it was showing 51. I remember the last lottery it was showing that character as 61. The selected characters were not in a proper double column (I have about 20 characters that show up) but the left column was started about 5 characters higher than the right column and a number of bullets without characters were above and below both columns. So I would say this is still a work in progress.

Also I haven't won anything yet either.

Definitely still testing, I have faith that it will get all worked out in the end.

The Outdated Data has been constant(in all the tests so far), I imagine that will not be updated until it is up and running again although as they are semi-alive maybe would be nice if it was a bit updated... I think they would if they could (easily?)

LOL - semi-alive - zomberries!