We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Is there a high level woodworker who could make 4 Symbols of Agility please

Hi

I have also posted this on the crafting section, someone advised I post on the Gilrain section also.

We are 2 female hobbit burglars (sisters) and have managed to reach level 61 with large amounts of fun on the way.

We have Minor Symbols of Agility on our weapons and tools (found them on the AH).

We now need 4 of the next level Symbols of Agility...level 61... (2 for each of us). Would anyone be kind enough to make them for us please.

We are online in afternoons on the Gilrain server. My character name is Mitzie.

If a woodworker would be kind enough to help, please send me an in game mail. We can pay for materials and time.

Thanks in advance.

The recipe cooldown is 2 days and 18 hours. I can craft you one relic only at the moment, because I stash relics and guild rep items on end tier only (now Eastemnet T8). I do not stash for lower tiers because of ever present lack of a space in a vault, and because most people don't bother with relics until end level. Unless you find more woodworkers to help, I can ofc craft you one relic every three days. Please send mail to Charmena for the relic, just to remind me, no need to send mats or coins. You can also write down in case you need anything else as I have all professions and I'm always happy to help

I do have a woodworker of sufficient level but I don't know if I have the recipe. I will log on tonight and have a look and if I don't I should probably get it

It won't be till the evening though. probably around 7 or 8, if you are likely to be on then. I will check your names. My woodworker is Belgriel.

Please let me know if your still looking for these and I will copy/paste your message/needs to our kinship forum to see if anyone can help.
    or can mail me ingame on Ziso