We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Warg skill has NEVER worked correctly

Maybe this has been mentioned before, but I'm gonna re-mention it in hopes of getting the attention of mods and the community.
    The warg skill rallying howl does not work correctly. You're supposed to get and increase tier to the damage buff for every warg in the pack that howls. Currently the damage buff stays at tier 1 no matter how many wargs howl.
    I have never seen this work right since I have been playing. That's about 3 or 4 major updates! You would think Turbine would catch and fix this one after maybe 1 or 2 updates. I would love to see this finally fixed.
    I think there are a few other skills on various classes that don't work. Feel free to mention them here.

Not to burst your bubble, but Turbine could care less about fixing bugs in pvp. The warleader bug has been here since the beginning of pvp, and that's 6 years.
    [url]http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/[/url]

I got one, it's an old champion bug really. Seeking blade does not work and sometimes you can hit seeking blade, but make your remorseless strike hit before the buff activates lol. Sometimes an RK doesn't kill me, I wonder if that is WAI.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    I got one, it's an old champion bug really. Seeking blade does not work and sometimes you can hit seeking blade, but make your remorseless strike hit before the buff activates lol. Sometimes an RK doesn't kill me, I wonder if that is WAI.
    Oh god forbid OP champions are broken :P hehehehee.
    [url]http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/[/url]

I find it a bit funny that people who work for the game do not address or acknowledge the important threads with issues like these. Makes me wonder where my money goes.
    Last edited by Monkeylad; Aug 10 2013 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    I find it a bit funny that people who work for the game do not address or acknowledge the important threads with issues like these. Makes me wonder where my money goes.
    Food and beer?
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Food and beer?
    Must be! Heh