We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Third marshal tarpelion

Congratulations on Rank 12, to the best solo, raid leading, raid grouping, captain on Brandywine. You deserve it buddy.. all 1 Million renown!

Come to the moors everyone and salute your newest Third Marshal.

Long live Tarpelion!

<3

i have a serious brocrush on this guy tbh
    SECOND MARSHAL AENISE - LEVEL 100 BURGLAR
    TARITHUIL - LEVEL 100 CHAMPION
    Forever a Dwarrowdelfian <3
    My PvMP Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Grats to a great captain. And a very cool freind. Stick around and keep showing them bads how to play!!
    "Enough! It's insulting to a warrior to be concerned about his life while he is out in the battlefield." Lieutenant Renji Abara, quote

o.O

I didn't even know you were close to ranking Tarp. Grats!

Very cool guy and a great player. Keep it up man, we need more like you out there.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Gratz Tarpy!! Finally you got R12 :P Keep using those flowers I made you to blind those creeps <3.
    ~Bui Bui
    Main: Builas (Hunter) lvl 85 || Thelluin (Minstrel) lvl 85 ~ Recruiting Officer of The Knights of Dol Amroth (Brandywine)
    ~Even in the darkness of Moria and Isengard, I feel the golden woods of Lòrien giving me hope~

Congrats on Rank 12 Tarp!!!!! Glad I was there to see the BEST captain in the game make his rank. Now keep on bubbling and saving my sorry #### out there and make it to rank 13!!! <333

Congrats, congrats and again congrats my good ingame friend on r12!

I'd say ''ABOUT TIME" but ... hehe ... always better to do or get smth in late rather than never!

A very cool and professional Captain of BW, a very good ally and friend of mine in game... keep going, Tarp.

To many fights and challenges through Middle-Earth, do not stop trying advancing your characters!

Grats tarpy!<3 although you did it without me....i might need to lock you back in your cage
    lugbur R11 reaver /// guthfred R9 cappy /// beregon R8 hunter /// guthblade R9 champ + too many other things

Haha gratz man beast of a player and cappy.
    PS. Get Tarpblade to r12 next!!

Gratz on your rank.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Gratz on rank mate

To one of the best captains I know, great work man.

-Leg the RK
    Legendas the Rune-keeper.
    Commander of the Ettenmoors
    Officer, Brotherhood of the Shadow

Belated gratz... play more nub

Grats Tarp, always fun to see you out there.
    Some Hunter Named Tulon
    Some Warg Named Drooid
    Some WarLeader Named WhatsThisButtonDo

Quote Originally Posted by Neomoth View Post
    Congratulations on Rank 12, to the best solo, raid leading, raid grouping, captain on Brandywine. You deserve it buddy.. all 1 Million renown!

Come to the moors everyone and salute your newest Third Marshal.

Long live Tarpelion!

<3

i have a serious brocrush on this guy tbh
    dunno about solo cappy, but grats to a great player <3
    [img]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w334/jrhodes19/saxifae_zpsd8985fca.jpg[/img]

Yay grats to my hubby on r12 Now go listen to some rihanna and push onward to r13 ;D
    <333

Retired
    Ona -> Confetti - r8 Burglar // Funfetti - r7 Mini (Execution - Gladden)
    Demodex - r8 Warg // Bonana Split - r11 WL(Brandywine)