We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Well Kelsan ?

Angry Well Kelsan ?

Fella you have had enough posts , any chance you will respond or are you still clueless as to why our class has been made redundant to the game ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    Fella you have had enough posts , any chance you will respond or are you still clueless as to why our class has been made redundant to the game ?
    Im sure after reading your post, he will be rushing right over to address your concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Im sure after reading your post, he will be rushing right over to address your concerns.
    LOL

Ever since the "Burg class revamp suggestion thread" Kelsan created, I'm sure the planned changes are all done and finalized by now and only need to be created/tested. You won't see any posts by Kelsan about specifics until beta, pre-order info, or 20 Question threads are made about it. It is all hush hush right now. I think all Kelsan can say right now is "hi, i'm still alive."

Quote Originally Posted by xDementedx View Post
    LOL

Ever since the "Burg class revamp suggestion thread" Kelsan created, I'm sure the planned changes are all done and finalized by now and only need to be created/tested. You won't see any posts by Kelsan about specifics until beta, pre-order info, or 20 Question threads are made about it. It is all hush hush right now. I think all Kelsan can say right now is "hi, i'm still alive."
    @ thorgrum you had better go back to sleep then or keep serving McDonalds.

Kelsan should at least acknowledge the posts , it's called customer service

I think burg is in a good place now. Good in PvMP, great single target dps in raids combined with counter defence and reveal weakness. And if you're a gambler, there's lot more stuff to do.
    [color=green][Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin][/color]
    [color=red]Member of Puliveivarit[/color]
    [color=green]I was a corner survivor[/color]

@ thorgrum you had better go back to sleep then or keep serving McDonalds.

as I suspected he didn't reply, keep crying pal.

IIRC Sapience made a post mentioning how most developers are actually busy working and though they might read forums they would rarely reply.

Kelsan is not customer support, by the way
    [COLOR="#669966"][center][size=1]Mildford - R9 Hunter • Support - R7 LM
    The Storm Crusaders • Gladden[/size][/center][/COLOR]

If devs replied to every thread that asked them to, they'd never have time to get any actual work done.
    Their job isn't customer service. Their job is to make the game work. Turbine has other employees for customer service.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    Turbine has other employees for customer service.

It appears these mythical creatures exist then. Very interesting.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

O man why do people complain so much. Burglars are fine, but seems like people arent happy till the class is overpowered. We have the greatest single target dps ingame atm, we can drop aggro like no one else and coupled with our CC we are very usefull in pve raids. I do just fine in pvp. I for one dont want to be overpowered, and wouldnt enjoy the class that way. We have great debuffs, the only class that removes finesse from a mob. Play the class better so others can see your usefullness. Also i dont think that when someone makes a thread telling a dev to jump, he's suppose to come in and ask how high.
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    as I suspected he didn't reply, keep crying pal.
    and you keep serving Big Mac and Chips..... Pal

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Now that we're all pals here, we're done.