We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Well Kelsan ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    441

    Angry Well Kelsan ?

    Fella you have had enough posts , any chance you will respond or are you still clueless as to why our class has been made redundant to the game ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    Fella you have had enough posts , any chance you will respond or are you still clueless as to why our class has been made redundant to the game ?
    Im sure after reading your post, he will be rushing right over to address your concerns.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Im sure after reading your post, he will be rushing right over to address your concerns.
    LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    Fella you have had enough posts , any chance you will respond or are you still clueless as to why our class has been made redundant to the game ?
    Ever since the "Burg class revamp suggestion thread" Kelsan created, I'm sure the planned changes are all done and finalized by now and only need to be created/tested. You won't see any posts by Kelsan about specifics until beta, pre-order info, or 20 Question threads are made about it. It is all hush hush right now. I think all Kelsan can say right now is "hi, i'm still alive."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by xDementedx View Post
    LOL



    Ever since the "Burg class revamp suggestion thread" Kelsan created, I'm sure the planned changes are all done and finalized by now and only need to be created/tested. You won't see any posts by Kelsan about specifics until beta, pre-order info, or 20 Question threads are made about it. It is all hush hush right now. I think all Kelsan can say right now is "hi, i'm still alive."
    @ thorgrum you had better go back to sleep then or keep serving McDonalds.

    Kelsan should at least acknowledge the posts , it's called customer service

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    I think burg is in a good place now. Good in PvMP, great single target dps in raids combined with counter defence and reveal weakness. And if you're a gambler, there's lot more stuff to do.
    [color=green][Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin][/color]
    [color=red]Member of Puliveivarit[/color]
    [color=green]I was a corner survivor[/color]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    @ thorgrum you had better go back to sleep then or keep serving McDonalds.

    Kelsan should at least acknowledge the posts , it's called customer service
    as I suspected he didn't reply, keep crying pal.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Near the Equator
    Posts
    287
    IIRC Sapience made a post mentioning how most developers are actually busy working and though they might read forums they would rarely reply.

    Kelsan is not customer support, by the way
    [COLOR="#669966"][center][size=1]Mildford - R9 Hunter • Support - R7 LM
    The Storm Crusaders • Gladden[/size][/center][/COLOR]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, NY
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    Kelsan should at least acknowledge the posts , it's called customer service
    If devs replied to every thread that asked them to, they'd never have time to get any actual work done.
    Their job isn't customer service. Their job is to make the game work. Turbine has other employees for customer service.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Rez Circle
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    Turbine has other employees for customer service.

    It appears these mythical creatures exist then. Very interesting.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    Fella you have had enough posts , any chance you will respond or are you still clueless as to why our class has been made redundant to the game ?
    O man why do people complain so much. Burglars are fine, but seems like people arent happy till the class is overpowered. We have the greatest single target dps ingame atm, we can drop aggro like no one else and coupled with our CC we are very usefull in pve raids. I do just fine in pvp. I for one dont want to be overpowered, and wouldnt enjoy the class that way. We have great debuffs, the only class that removes finesse from a mob. Play the class better so others can see your usefullness. Also i dont think that when someone makes a thread telling a dev to jump, he's suppose to come in and ask how high.
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    as I suspected he didn't reply, keep crying pal.
    and you keep serving Big Mac and Chips..... Pal

  12. #12
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,519
    Now that we're all pals here, we're done.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload