We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

best U.S server for pvmp

i'd like to know which U.S server is best for pvmp i play creepside and i am currently on meneldor would be nice to know if there is any better pvmp server.

Might want to add your regular playtime too as many servers change environment as you move from morning to afternoon to evening.
    Leafblade, Captain
    [IMG]http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/70969104/2532739[/IMG]

Brandywine commonly suggested, you can ask around on hours when you're active to see response if any.

Ours are pretty active. They're usually smashing stuff up with numbers. We'd love to add you to our collection of Creeps

Quote Originally Posted by mesutt View Post
    i'd like to know which U.S server is best for pvmp i play creepside and i am currently on meneldor would be nice to know if there is any better pvmp server.
    The grass isn't greener, youll get recommendations on servers, and others shouting them down. The PvP is mostly the same everywhere you go, the variable is population of players. A WL on Meneldor isn't different then a WL on Crickhollow, the number of players are. The big servers offer plenty of action, that what you want? Hit up Brandy... You want to solo and roam around, maybe find a soloer here or there but not have large scale battles? Check out Crickhollow. There is no best, there is population differences.

Dwarrowdelf is a potential server, it has almost balanced sides, its just usually leaders leave to the other side during updates, if could get more leaders on creepside for now it could turn out to good pvmp, by leaders I mean people with atleast mics, Im one of the few on creepside who actually uses(d) one I think
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

not vilya

not nimrodel, probably not elendilmir either depending on how the tide sways. try brandywine first i'd say.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Ridder has been pretty sporty again lately. Huge influx of freeps during prime time, but they're mostly bad so it's cool.
    Punk's dead, you're next!

Quote Originally Posted by ContraMundum View Post
    Ridder has been pretty sporty again lately. Huge influx of freeps during prime time, but they're mostly bad so it's cool.
    SNAP. I'd check that out.
    Check Imladris out, best of Vilya freepside just transfred here so WTB creeps.

But for real - just make freavers on all the server mentioned and play a day (its not that big of an effort) and pick the one you like. Easy
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Quote Originally Posted by arghh View Post
    SNAP. I'd check that out.
    Check Imladris out, best of Vilya freepside just transfred here so WTB creeps.

But for real - just make freavers on all the server mentioned and play a day (its not that big of an effort) and pick the one you like. Easy
    Rank 11 reaver prob coming your way

Brandywine, king of RvR servers.

i like my server imladris but i wouldn't call it the best its more of a small break from the constant rvr that is big servers imladris is more a small group and soloing server imo so if ur gonna play creepside its alot easier to get into the moors then the leveling and gearing up of freeps so what id do is have 2 servers a big one ( for example brandy) and a small one ( for example imladris) and burz u said a r11 reaver probobly coming are way? this is good news
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21501000008e3ed/signature.png]Muzle[/charsig]
    Favorite sang of all time : [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc[/url]
    Give meh teh rep!

Quote Originally Posted by CreepHiveMind View Post
    Brandywine, king of RvR servers.
    Then when you get a clue, get half way decent and can solo or small group/fellow vs raid and win, come to Ridder.

Imladris has small group action for most the day until one of the leaders gets smashed and throws together a raid to smash the person(s) that smashed him/her. Somehow the smashing becomes full on RvR until one side gets smashed into GV/Grams, then the raids disband for some good ol' camp action. After 2-3 hours of camping, it gets back to solo/small group.

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .

Quote Originally Posted by SwaggerRebel View Post
    Then when you get a clue, get half way decent and can solo or small group/fellow vs raid and win, come to Ridder.
    Playing in RvR and in small group are two completely different setups, traitwise and playstyle-wise. You can't compare them. Also, fellow vs raid is for overpowered freeps against bad creeps, where's the fun in that? If you're too blind to realise the complexity of PvP in RvR then perhaps you haven't been fighting the right freep raids.

Playing in RvR and in small group are two completely different setups, traitwise and playstyle-wise. You can't compare them. Also, fellow vs raid is for overpowered freeps against bad creeps, where's the fun in that? If you're too blind to realise the complexity of PvP in RvR then perhaps you haven't been fighting the right freep raids.
    Complexity? On Brandy?

1) Gather up 24 players. If freep, run around in a circle until flanked. If creep, try to flank freeps running around in a circle waiting to be hit.

2) /follow leader and target forward heal and dps to prevent individual thought.

3) Call for help

4) Spam rezzes on both sides until freeps are overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

-or-

1a) Lag out, skip steps 2 through 4.

Small group fighting involves tactics and individual skill. Raid Vs Raid is mostly tactics (if that) and 1v1 is mostly individual skill. I don't recall too many of my former fellow Brandywhiners exhibiting both elements in equal measure enough to small group fight.

When you did have a freep kin that small group fought on your server, you lot were terrified of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ColorSpecs View Post
    Complexity? On Brandy?

1) Gather up 24 players. If freep, run around in a circle until flanked. If creep, try to flank freeps running around in a circle waiting to be hit.
    2) /follow leader and target forward heal and dps to prevent individual thought.
    3) Call for help
    4) Spam rezzes on both sides until freeps are overwhelmed by sheer numbers.
    -or-
    1a) Lag out, skip steps 2 through 4.
    Woefully blind aren't you, this is going to be like aruging with a brick wall.

Small group fighting involves tactics and individual skill. Raid Vs Raid is mostly tactics (if that) and 1v1 is mostly individual skill. I don't recall too many of my former fellow Brandywhiners exhibiting both elements in equal measure enough to small group fight.
    1v1 is also dependant on class. And yes, judging from your above comments you seem to have very limited knowledge and experience of Brandywine PvP, probably why you are too frightened to reveal your character(s) there. And no, Brandywine was not and is not a predominant small group server, it has always been focussed on RvR, and thus players abilities have mainly revolved around that.

When you did have a freep kin that small group fought on your server, you lot were terrified of them.
    Really? I recall that going both ways, especially their leader concerning me. You are entirely biased on this matter so I don't hold much hope in you seeing any truth or understanding here.

Woefully blind aren't you, this is going to be like aruging with a brick wall.

1v1 is also dependant on class. And yes, judging from your above comments you seem to have very limited knowledge and experience of Brandywine PvP, probably why you are too frightened to reveal your character(s) there. And no, Brandywine was not and is not a predominant small group server, it has always been focussed on RvR, and thus players abilities have mainly revolved around that.

Really? I recall that going both ways, especially their leader concerning me. You are entirely biased on this matter so I don't hold much hope in you seeing any truth or understanding here.
    That's a whole heck of a lot of words for a non-denial denial. Just try "no comment" next time.

That's a whole heck of a lot of words for a non-denial denial. Just try "no comment" next time.
    That's a a nice way of saying "I do not have a logical argument to counter this and will attempt to conceal conceeding defeat by prentending not to understand the person". Just try not commenting in the first place next time.

That's a a nice way of saying "I do not have a logical argument to counter this and will attempt to conceal conceeding defeat by prentending not to understand the person". Just try not commenting in the first place next time.
    Thank you for explaining the reasoning behind your non-denial denial.