We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

need help in "a blade of renown" quest.

so, i deleted the notes by mistake and the quest vanished from my log. now i cant get it again from the trainer.

what do i have to do to complete it?

You need to go back to your class trainer to get the quest again. They should be the quest starter for this. The cool down timer for it should have expired long before now. For future reference, any time you delete a quest item from your bag it will cancel the quest for you. Quest notes that the NPC gives you are usually considered part of the quest, and deleting them cancels the quest.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

If the Trainer still doesn't have a quest, talk to Ultan Foebane at the Combe-gate.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

still no quest and foebane wont talk to me... how long is the lock time?
    Last edited by Kyzonu; Sep 04 2013 at 12:36 PM.

Did you check with the class trainer in the Bree Jail? The cool down timer for most quests is no more than 5 minutes. In most cases it's expired by the time you get back to the quest-giver. Note that if the quest is on cool down, there will be a ring with an hourglass instead, and talking to the NPC will show you how much time is left on the timer.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."