We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Noob Wardens

Hybrid View

Noob Wardens

So, in glff today, there was a new warden asking for advice. This 85 warden tells him that 1. blue line bonuses are miniscule, 2. +hot pulses is a worthless trait, and 3. that he could try a hybrid build, like traiting red and going determination. When I try to offer my opinion, he just dismisses it all and says all wardens button mash, and, sure, mr 55 warden tell my how to play my class. Is he ########, or just incredibly misinformed? Or just one of those really, really terrible wardens?

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe_falconer View Post
    So, in glff today, there was a new warden asking for advice. This 85 warden tells him that 1. blue line bonuses are miniscule, 2. +hot pulses is a worthless trait, and 3. that he could try a hybrid build, like traiting red and going determination. When I try to offer my opinion, he just dismisses it all and says all wardens button mash, and, sure, mr 55 warden tell my how to play my class. Is he ########, or just incredibly misinformed? Or just one of those really, really terrible wardens?
    just trolling maybe?

The most common glff response when a warden asks what their main stat is lately is will.

I use and need the blue line bonuses
    I do think that +2 heal pulses are great
    I must disagree that traiting red is the smart thing for serious tanking
    I don't even mash buttons on my hunter ( )

Me and another warden, who seemed to think like I do, just went with a group to Flight T2 (my first time Flight T2). Although we didn't make it, the leader announced relieved that "at least this time the tanks knew what they were doing" and that with us, the raid would be doable.
    I conclude that my opinions on wardening, which seem close to yours, are not wrong and I assume you simply met an idiot .

Yeah, most likely trolling. Will, wow.

I read that glff chat and just want to add they were discussing about traits for PvP not for proper raid tanking. Anyway they were trolling specially the guy saying how to play a warden when he said he doesnt have a warden and never tanks.