We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Warden Gambits

Warden Gambits

So, I made a warden and got the first quest from my trainer. The problem is that I can't get the defensive gambit, as the quest tells me to. I use Shield Bash twice, but the gambit doesn't change. Am I missing something?

Have you learned the gambit from your trainer yet? Two Shield Bash won't make anything unless you learn Defensive Strike from your trainer.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Yep..did the same thing (even on my 2nd Warden..the shame)..gotta buy the gambit from the trainer first..live and learn..and welcome to the Warden.
    "Time you enjoy wasting..is not wasted time" -John Lennon

That was the problem. Haha. Totally didn't see the gambit tab. Thanks!

I was in the same boat as you for a little, then realized my stupidity and took care of it. Don't feel bad, you and everyone who has done this are just so excited to start the awesomeness that is warden that we don't do the simplest of tasks!
    [COLOR="#00FF00"]Every time someone uses Gandalf's quote from Peter Jackson's "The Fellowship of the Ring" where he says "You shall not pass!", I come a little closer to snapping... It's "You [I][U]cannot[/U][/I] pass!" for Durin's sake![/COLOR]