We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: I'm back.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    132

    I'm back.

    Fill me in since the RoI update. The only catch is that you can only use one sentence per post. GO!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    101
    I don't know you but um GLFF sucks and all the festivals are the same, so basically nothing has changed at all PS sometimes I get one shotted in moors and blame it on burgs enjoy your time back on Imladris kthnxbai.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Maryland, United States of America
    Posts
    214
    There is nothing but brand new, buggy, glichy, falling through map, unbearably laggy, glitching into the sky then falling down and breaking my legs/death, "high" quality content that is slowly dissolving the game and did I forget to mention the cheap idea of mithril tokens?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerunicorn5 View Post
    did I forget to mention the cheap idea of mithril tokens?
    Am I the only one who likes coins?
    Hydrogen
    Nitrogenn
    Hydronakh

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Maryland, United States of America
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Anurr View Post
    Am I the only one who likes coins?
    They are alright, but it makes things more complicated than they need to be, and just makes you pay even more for quite a few purchases in many cases, with the only true benefit being a common currency.
    Last edited by Killerunicorn5; Aug 09 2013 at 06:38 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabetha View Post
    I don't know you but um GLFF sucks
    That's why you don't know me. You think GLFF sucks. You must be new here. Welcome to Imladris. Enjoy your stay.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    101
    Nah, I'm not new and I am always on GLFF. But it still sucks most of the time. I mean, occasionally it can be mildly amusing, but after a while watching 14 year old boys who think they're clever talk gets annoying.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabetha View Post
    Nah, I'm not new and I am always on GLFF. But it still sucks most of the time. I mean, occasionally it can be mildly amusing, but after a while watching 14 year old boys who think they're clever talk gets annoying.
    No, you're new if you haven't seen Tog talk in glff before RoI.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Maryland, United States of America
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by themannweb View Post
    No, you're new if you haven't seen Tog talk in glff before RoI.
    I'm not new either, I just don't use GLFF, and I could care less who he/she is. Your argument is invalid.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerunicorn5 View Post
    I'm not new either, I just don't use GLFF, and I could care less who he/she is. Your argument is invalid.
    If you need some humor, you should log onto glff when Togepi's on. Also the "Your argument is invalid" line would've worked if there was actually an argument. Swing and a miss there, bud.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Meldos shed
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by themannweb View Post
    If you need some humor, you should log onto glff when Togepi's on. Also the "Your argument is invalid" line would've worked if there was actually an argument. Swing and a miss there, bud.
    Does this Togepi person also play on server X but always talks about server Y? PS transfers are open once again, so You can finally transfer back. I PROMISE I won't laugh at all.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Maryland, United States of America
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by themannweb View Post
    If you need some humor, you should log onto glff when Togepi's on. Also the "Your argument is invalid" line would've worked if there was actually an argument. Swing and a miss there, bud.
    Except the fact that this entire thread was created for "attention". Also, I am not sure if you actually read posts or scan over them, but there was a start to an argument. All it needs is two or more opposing posts.
    Oh, and I am sure I can get enough humor from this Togepi's posts on here, but thanks for the offer.

    Anyway, now that I stated what I felt I needed to, I am done posting any more comments to fuel this thread. If you want to carry this discussion further, please feel free to grab me in-game, and we'll have a lovely conversation.
    Last edited by Killerunicorn5; Aug 11 2013 at 12:39 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Meldos shed
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerunicorn5 View Post
    If you want to carry this discussion further, please feel free to grab me in-game, and we'll have a lovely conversation.
    Impossible I'm afraid. Or did you transfer also?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerunicorn5 View Post
    Except the fact that this entire thread was created for "attention".

    Pretty sure it was just started to see what's been up in his absence. Big whoop. I'd hardly call that a cry for attention

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Maryland, United States of America
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by arghh View Post
    Impossible I'm afraid. Or did you transfer also?
    Assuming you are honest, no, I've never had a server transfer. All of my characters have been on Imladris the whole time.
    Last edited by Killerunicorn5; Aug 12 2013 at 01:08 PM.

  16. #16
    Soooooo... Togepi, from what I understand you are just someone who thinks he is known on whole Imladris for being funny on "GLFF". Can be I am wrong, It's up to you to prove me wrong. And I would very much like that. But as you know, not everyone is constantly on GLFF nor does everyone know you. I, myself have been on Imladris for well over 2 years now and actually, I'm very happy that I have never met you ingame. Good luck with the game, "funny" player.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    132
    The best part to all of this is you're all still commenting on this thread like your opinion has some kind of validation to my return on the server. Congratulations on creating and replying to posts that you assume I'm probably going to read but never will. You all must be new, so let me welcome you officially to Imladris.

    Welcome to Imladris, enjoy your stay.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Afk in Grams/GV
    Posts
    642

    Exclamation Wait a minute...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ithelas View Post
    The best part to all of this is you're all still commenting on this thread like your opinion has some kind of validation to my return on the server. Congratulations on creating and replying to posts that you assume I'm probably going to read but never will. You all must be new, so let me welcome you officially to Imladris.

    Welcome to Imladris, enjoy your stay.
    You totally trashed your argument in just 1 sentence. By reading, and commenting on a post...and in your post, you talk about how the previous post meant nothing to you, and that you won't read it is contradicting. By the way...

    Welcome back Surprise.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wandering aimlessly
    Posts
    15
    *sigh* (Lack of) reading comprehension for the loss...

    From his actual post, all you can say is that he is commenting on the state of his thread which has grown larger, thus people are commenting. Those comments are likely responses to (mostly) inane, off-topic or otherwise semantically null statements. Thus, it isn't necessary to actually -read- them to be able to make the comment Tog made.

    Consider his statement a meta-post, if you like.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Afk in Grams/GV
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by CassiopeiaA View Post
    *sigh* (Lack of) reading comprehension for the loss...

    From his actual post, all you can say is that he is commenting on the state of his thread which has grown larger, thus people are commenting. Those comments are likely responses to (mostly) inane, off-topic or otherwise semantically null statements. Thus, it isn't necessary to actually -read- them to be able to make the comment Tog made.

    Consider his statement a meta-post, if you like.
    Did you even read his comment? I suggest you back for a closer look at his comment, and the one he is responding to. Then you might understand why I responded the way that I did.

    Oh! One more thing, starting your post with:

    Quote Originally Posted by CassiopeiaA View Post
    *sigh* (Lack of) reading comprehension for the loss...
    Then going on to throw every "sophisticated" word that you know into a comment aimed at someone who YOU already stated doesn't comprehend reading very well, just doesn't seem very intelligent.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wandering aimlessly
    Posts
    15
    *shrug*

    Sure, I read it. I even understood it, which is something which seemingly, continues to elude you.

    I could break it down into tiny, bite-size morsels for you, but it's kind of like a joke's punchline.... you know, if you have to explain it....

    TL;DR; Meta-post about thread is a comment on state of thread, not a response to any individual posting.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Maryland, United States of America
    Posts
    214
    Rather than fueling the off topic portion of this thread, ask yourselves this- Is it even necessary? What has been said has been said. It was my understanding originally that the author (and supporters) made an off topic statement in order to get a completely off topic "argument" (with lack of a better word) going. It is still my belief here. That has ended. There is no need to really linger on in this thread about it, as the author will continue to bait you into it. Just end it.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wandering aimlessly
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerunicorn5 View Post
    Except the fact that this entire thread was created for "attention"...

    Anyway, now that I stated what I felt I needed to, I am done posting any more comments to fuel this thread.
    And yet you continue to post, and an off-topic one to boot. Hypocrite much? Do we draw from your statement about the intent of this thread, and your continued presence within it, even after posting that you were "done with posting any more comments", that you had said you had "stated what you felt you needed to", that you just want to draw more attention to it? Or just to try and siphon off more attention to yourself?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload