We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Active RP Kinships?

Greetings my fellow LotRO players. I had just come back to the game after a few months of absence and noticed how quiet the server had gotten. So I visited other servers and dilly-dallied around with different characters but after all the time and effort I put into my level 51 Warden, I hate to just abandon her and leave her for another server. So here is my final attempt at giving Imladris another shot.

Are there any RP kinships here? I see there are RP events but I'm looking for more of a story-driven, continual, RP group. Light to Heavy RP, makes no difference and doesn't have to be extremely lore-driven either.

I'll do my best to check this thread on the forum but if there is such a group of people and they're interested in adding a woman warden from Rohan to their ranks, please, send a mail or tell to Feadwynne. Thank you!
    Last edited by LittleMissCountry; Aug 08 2013 at 04:09 PM.

I am not aware of any current, RP-driven active kinships on Imladris at this time, however I'll let you know if I come across any.

That would be very kind of you, thanks so much! I was online most of the day today with no luck, but I'll keep looking for a while before I give up on the server. (:

It's no problem, really. The main issue is that most "active" or "well structured" kinships on this server happen to lack RP. Most kinships in general tend to hang out in raiding and what not.
    I know not too long ago, there were a few massive RP kinships on Imladris (they might still be around), but I haven't heard from them in a long time.

just read 4 posts down from your own. Go to that RP event (weekly i think or ask people there in PMs, IMs) and I'm sure you find a great kin. There are more then 1 RP kins on Imladris so you know.

I'm almost positive that Children of Arda is an active RP kin. I have no idea HOW active or what kind of RP they do, but they are what come to mind when I think of an RP kin. Hope you find a good one. I was thinking of checking out the next RP event, just to see what it's all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabetha View Post
    I'm almost positive that Children of Arda is an active RP kin. I have no idea HOW active or what kind of RP they do, but they are what come to mind when I think of an RP kin. Hope you find a good one. I was thinking of checking out the next RP event, just to see what it's all about.
    I completely forgot about Children of Arda lol. I believe they are mostly a RP kinship.

Hello,

Children of Arda is indeed an active RP kin - you can check us out here: http://childrenofarda.shivtr.com/. There's also Rising Force as an active RP kin, and a scattering of other active RPers. You are very welcome to join us for the Imladris Revelries this Saturday at 6pm EST/servertime at the Celondim docks. The Revelries are designed exactly for that: to connect the RPers of this server and give people the chance to find out about other RPers, RP kins or RP plots they'd like to be a part of. It's quite informal, so don't feel shy, and we'll probably be around for several hours.
    ~ Member of the Player Council 2013 ~
    Ellonur, level 95 Rune-keeper | Arenglor, level 85 Lore-master | Fimlas, level 78 Rune-keeper | Eluivor, level 73 Minstrel

Children of Arda is great, and you might consider Darkwood Marauders as well, a good RP and all-around kinship, both longstanding and active. My kin does RP but not in the long-term story-driven way you're describing. Good luck!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000010b3d/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Pierced by the friendship of the mortal races.

I wholeheartedly endorse Children of Arda if you're looking for good RP; good people, no drama.