Ok, in my opinion the mirrors of Lumal Nar has got to be one of the least enjoyable and worst instance ever created by Turbine. If Turbine set out to grief its own player base this has to be one of the ways they do it So here goes my epic Rant. Let me just say that I love this game, but of course it can be better.

Its not that i don't enjoy puzzles or riddles, its just that i usually don't want to smash my keyboard after I try them...

I feel like I got to be an expert in geometry to solve the puzzle and be able to visualize the whole dungeon three dimensionally in my head.

One of the mobs also bugged, it kept respawning the defiler over and over. And dont forget to destroy the gift on the pedastal or you have to talk to broin again and redo the whole epic quest all over again...

Running up and down left and right, positioning these freaking mirrors....I will never do Lumal Nar again, unless of course i wanna make another character, then and only then because I have to!!

I really hope they come up with an alternative for that quest or let you skip it. I couldnt help but notice that the light pattern and floor pattern of the bottom floor creates a swastika, maybe im just imagining it who knows...makes sense though because it would reveal why im being caused maximum pain....

While Im at it, the hobbit gifts repeatedly stink, ive gotten one good drop from that the whole time ive run my character, whats the use of it, because I replaced the hobbit gift soon after.

What else? Oh yes why do elven cities have to be so horribly decentralized, tis why i never do my crafting there. But since im an elf i often find myself back at rivendell which is beatiful and also highly frustrating getting around. Cmon Elrond?

Do not solo with Minstrels, if you like to solo dont use that class. Why cant turbine or other MMOs for that matter learn the lessons of balancing the classes so people don't go hey, why the hell dont i make a warden??? forget guardian, which i really love, and just uber Warden it up, sorry free to Pay players!

Despite having Solo play i must confess that it still feels like im gonna have to fellowship or else. Ive found that mobs will spawn on you outside of the regular pattern when i solo, they will stack up in brutal combinations. Ill observe the spawn pattern and attack. Then im like, where the hell are these extra mobs coming from??? they just spawn out of nowhere as i discovered. I would pull the camera back and just watch em poof from the magical mob generator. Not really cool.

This Moria epic, back and forth between llothlorian and Moria, makes me insane...make the epics self contained within one certain area the amount of travel is just ludicrous...

Could stand to make some high level shire quests so i have some reason to go back there other then to do some festival which really could also use some type of improvement....

Honestly Skirmishes are really another Game, Monster play is hopelessly outmatched in pvp against freeps, who have such an outrageous advantage...

Im sure theres more that bugs me, so ill wait till i think of them and epic'ly rant some more. Cheers!