We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tower of Orthanc Deed Bugged, NEED DEV HELP PLEASE

I have completed Tower of orthanc several times now and i have been awarded both the title for doing all T2C deeds in one night and the housing item for completing it. however i can not get the steed of many colors due to my deed " armies of isengard" not completing. As you can see from the screencap below i have done the deed necessary to advance the quest "A thorn in the hand" however the quest is not completing and wont let me advance the meta deed at all. i have submitted multiple tickets and bug reports and they get closed with no help. anyone help? i have ran orthanc multiple times even cancelling the quest and doing it again.

Quote Originally Posted by PERQ View Post
    I have completed Tower of orthanc several times now and i have been awarded both the title for doing all T2C deeds in one night and the housing item for completing it. however i can not get the steed of many colors due to my deed " armies of isengard" not completing. As you can see from the screencap below i have done the deed necessary to advance the quest "A thorn in the hand" however the quest is not completing and wont let me advance the meta deed at all. i have submitted multiple tickets and bug reports and they get closed with no help. anyone help? i have ran orthanc multiple times even cancelling the quest and doing it again.
    Have you ever run a Saruman T1 run? It should work on any tier, but maybe for some reason it only completes on tier 1. In that case it would be worth a try.
    Last edited by Peter_Pan; Jan 19 2014 at 12:24 PM.

Had this happen a few times to kin mates. Would be frustrating, we would complete it in one night over and over just to "finish off deeds" and the credit would not be there.

We went in there one night and just completed in T1 and.....it triggered. No idea why, how it happened, etc. I feel there might be a bug sometimes when a player swaps in and out, not 100% sure. Try it again on T1 and see what you get.

BTW, finish the foundry deed first. Maybe for some strange reason, that can be causing the "issue". You may never know...........

Looks like from the picture, that you haven't finished the 6-man foundry deed nor the thorn in the hand quest. For me, when I was at the thorn in the hand quest, you just had to beat saruman then relog to be able to turn in the quest.

The whole Isengard cluster was unusual in that completing deeds on T2 did not auto-complete the T1 deed as well. You had to beat each instance in T1 and T2 to get the deeds done. So I would agree that completing it on T1 will probably fix your problem.

Thanks for the responses, i will try T1 this weekend once my locks have reset, appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by PERQ View Post
    Thanks for the responses, i will try T1 this weekend once my locks have reset, appreciate the help.
    its not just T1, as mention above you need to complete the other sections of the deed.