We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Private messages not showing

Over the last 2 days I've had PMs by three different moderators and I had no clue because my Private Messages tab did not change at all. It would really be nice if the Private Messages tab could have the number of PMs I have beside it,For example "Private Messages(3)" so I could know to check for messages.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Thumbs up

Yes, please, this would really be great.
    After seeing this thread, I clicked on Private Messages and had an message sitting there for two days unanswered.
    People will think of other people as dolts, because no-one answers private messages.

I agree. It would indeed be very helpful if we would be made aware there's a message waiting for us to be viewed/answered.
    Country: Netherlands, Current Server: Nimrodel. Future server: Landroval
    Sheherezi's an Eastemnet Cook & Farmer

Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Make sure you allow pop-ups for the forums, that's about the only way you'll know that you have any PMs unless you check your inbox on a daily basis.

I have PM'ed Sapience about this and it has been bugged. I have it set to where I am supposed to get emails when I get a new PM, but the emails have been delayed by 3 or 4 days. I am not sure if this is due to the networking issue that people have had connecting or some other issues. In the mean time, I just check my PM's daily.
    Lethareth, the Celebratory