We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Bowlash SlideShow!!!!

Dear Turbine, this is not a troll post do not delete my post. Thanks. XD

So this is my first time trying this it's more for laughs though it may contradict a certain recent persons last few posts. Enjoy!

Hey look a solo!

Woah CDs already?

Eh, maybe he just doesn't want to fight in the water. Fair enough.

Man I guess not, this guy's going to make me have to put on my Air Jordans.

Air Jordans Activate!
    Kilganon R11 Champion/Galmielwing-r12 Warg/ Tacky R11 Mini(Retired/Defeated by grind)

Jaws theme fades in....

"I'm Going to get ya" Dori - Finding Nemo

I got you babe! -Sonny and Cher

Many CDs later.......

“Where's the pleasure in bein' the winner if the loser ain't alive to know they've lost?”
    ? Terry Pratchett
    Kilganon R11 Champion/Galmielwing-r12 Warg/ Tacky R11 Mini(Retired/Defeated by grind)

I don't know the person but I feel this is a solid comeback for him to me.

“I love teamwork. I love the idea of everyone rallying together to help me win. ?”
    ? Jarod Kintz

Hope you guys and gals enjoyed it depending on if you guys like it and want more I may try to make some more before the game goes all the way down the crapper.

NEWSFLASH:

Ranged kiting BA perma-snares/disarms/stuns and takes out melee class while melee class was catching up to his group. More details to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldeld View Post
    NEWSFLASH:

Ranged kiting BA perma-snares/disarms/stuns and takes out melee class while melee class was catching up to his group. More details to follow.

Why upset, I meant in no way to bash you. But considering you would consider me to be a Range-kiting BA just means you haven't been here/back very long. Only melee's I "Range kite" are wardens in determination stance. (They get no mercy. XD)

P.S. Also If I had disarms I would win SOOO many more 1v1s. Plus you are a champion either pot it or Hedge it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldeld View Post
    NEWSFLASH:

BAs dont have disarms, you wasted sprint like 99% of the champs in this server does, and where is his group?

Conclusion: You were running away from potential 1vs1 fight and dragged him to your NPCs and even then you managed to die.

You should maybe play Creep side more often so you can actually learn the basic mechanics how the creep skills/classes actually work.

And also you should read your champion skill tooltips really carefully...

Quote Originally Posted by Nosterdamus View Post
    BAs dont have disarms, you wasted sprint like 99% of the champs in this server does, and where is his group?

Conclusion: You were running away from potential 1vs1 fight and dragged him to your NPCs and even then you managed to die.

You should maybe play Creep side more often so you can actually learn the basic mechanics how the creep skills/classes actually work.

And also you should read your champion skill tooltips really carefully...
    Bowlash is cool
    You're a tool

End of story

Jk jk don't want to hurt anyone's feeling lol

Bowlash is probably the best ba on the server and I mean that respectfully. He will fight anyone even my loremaster.

Quote Originally Posted by TackyFailz View Post
    Why upset, I meant in no way to bash you. But considering you would consider me to be a Range-kiting BA just means you haven't been here/back very long. Only melee's I "Range kite" are wardens in determination stance. (They get no mercy. XD)

P.S. Also If I had disarms I would win SOOO many more 1v1s. Plus you are a champion either pot it or Hedge it.
    I think you're reading emotions that don't exist anywhere in my post.

Well, it's not anything per say in your post it's more so the post itself. If you felt that you were indeed justified in your actions or did not care what I thought about them you would have simply ignored my post all together rather than to post with 2-3 excuses/reasonings for your actions.

And ever more so replying as if this post was only about you, you just happened to be the only one I could get clear screenshots of due to the fact that it is much harder to screenshot and fight rather than to screenshot and Num lock chase someone. Notice how I did not get any screenshots of when you finally did engage me inside of EC?

Well, it's not anything per say in your post it's more so the post itself. If you felt that you were indeed justified in your actions or did not care what I thought about them you would have simply ignored my post all together rather than to post with 2-3 excuses/reasonings for your actions.

And ever more so replying as if this post was only about you, you just happened to be the only one I could get clear screenshots of due to the fact that it is much harder to screenshot and fight rather than to screenshot and Num lock chase someone. Notice how I did not get any screenshots of when you finally did engage me inside of EC?
    1. Al is a awesome champ
    2. you're a awesome Ba
    3. I'm a really bad LM

so all an all divid us together and we are average

I love you

p.s. btw do you feel that breeze when im around? no im not farting its just my windlore

Only melee's I "Range kite" are wardens in determination stance. (They get no mercy. XD)
    You're a terrible person. Gonna have to run something other than extreme glass cannon after fighting you...can't let me ezmode walk away after DoT application like I normally do :/

Second Marshal Hurth
    Skill and Valour
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    1. Al is a awesome champ
    2. you're a awesome Ba
    3. I'm a really bad LM

so all an all divid us together and we are average

I love you

p.s. btw do you feel that breeze when im around? no im not farting its just my windlore

Nothing in my post said he wasn't a good champ, the only thing that was shown was his lack of will to show it. If he would have engaged me from the start he probably would have rolled me. I win like half the 1v1s I used to win before update 11. Ask anyone who has 1v1'd me. And that's not to say I am an pro-sauce BA because honestly I am not I have no delusions of it. Only reason why people think so is because I seem to be one of the only BAs that still attempt to solo.

P.S. You and the 2 or 3 other LMs that have my number with the windlore.

Quote Originally Posted by Murtanion View Post
    You're a terrible person. Gonna have to run something other than extreme glass cannon after fighting you...can't let me ezmode walk away after DoT application like I normally do :/
    I alway's go down swingin. XD

Bowlash sux

True story

Ladies please

Woah... Where am I?

Out of everyone, the champion who left the trail of mysterious yellow liquid to First Marshal An, was chosen to be integrated into this wonderful tale.

He should be honored, not, that other thing he's doing.

You range kite burgs! I don't blame you though, I'd do the same thing.