We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Deed Count?

Deed Count?

I was wondering if anyone knew of an easy way to figure outhow many deeds one had completed. I’d becurious to know how many there were in the game and compare that with how manyI had actually completed.

Last edited by webrender; Aug 11 2013 at 10:54 AM.
    [IMG]http://www.jerrywagoner.com/galrin_pal2.png[/IMG]
    [B] Level 100 Lore-Master[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by webrender View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knew of an easy way to figure outhow many deeds one had completed. I’d becurious to know how many there were in the game and compare that with how manyI had actually completed.
    FYI, it is impossible to read your post due to the dark on dark font color. Why so many people seem to insist on making it hard for others to respond to their posts is beyond me.

As for getting a count, if you open your quest log and put your cursor over the number available quests, you will see a tooltip that mentions like 10 deeds completed til next increase. The number of quests in your log starts at 40 and goes up by 1 for every 40 deeds you complete until your log can hold a max of 50 quests at one time.

This can be used to calculate the count up to the first 400 deeds you finish, but there is no way in game to tell how many you have finished in total once you surpass this number.

I have a spreadsheet that lists a total of about 1500 (I know I am missing a few from the list so can not be more accurate) deeds currently in game. I use it to track deeds on my various toons. Between toons of all 9 currently available classes, I have completed over 1300 unique deeds including those that are class and race specific. My main toon has almost 1100 total deeds completed.
    Last edited by Jadowyn; Aug 08 2013 at 12:10 PM.
    LOTRO proves that Middle Earth is Hobbit Forming!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadowyn View Post
    The number of quests in your log starts at 40 and goes up by 1 for every 40 quests you complete until your log can hold a max of 50 quests at one time.
    Every 40 DEEDS = 1 Available slot in your quest log until you hit 50 Max.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    Every 40 DEEDS = 1 Available slot in your quest log until you hit 50 Max.
    Corrected the mistype above, thanks.
    LOTRO proves that Middle Earth is Hobbit Forming!

Thanks for the information and I'm sorry for the dark font. With this post I'm having trouble getting the font to change color. I normally prefer white text on these new forums.
    [IMG]http://www.jerrywagoner.com/galrin_pal2.png[/IMG]
    [B] Level 100 Lore-Master[/B]