We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

questions regarding big battles

@Sapience or any dev who knows,

1.How many big battles will there be? I am assuming more than 1 as they are reffered to in the plural.
    2.How many of these battles will be available as a 12 man, 6man, 3man etc? Are all the battles going to be available as a raid? or only a select few? what is the breakdown please?

Kind regards, Andthelion.

They said somewhere that there will be 5 epic battles. But not all of them available at all group size.

What I would like to know, is can a solo player queue up for Big Battles and join a preexisting battle or does one have to form a group first and then join?

Quote Originally Posted by JustAmy View Post
    What I would like to know, is can a solo player queue up for Big Battles and join a preexisting battle or does one have to form a group first and then join?
    They said that all Epic Battles (which is the current name) will have a solo option. The group interface will likely be similar to the current IF system (queue for random group, but not for already started instances).
    Used to play: 85 Champ / Captain / Runekeeper / Guardian, Guild Master of everything but cooking.
    Playing now: Hellcat / King Tiger / GW Panther / IS / KV-5 / M4 Sherman and more