We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lottery Opt-out Request

Would it be possible to have a setting whereas certain characters you identify will not be included in any lottery?

For example, I no longer play on Landroval, but I do not wish to delete those characters. It is annoying that they show up at the top of my list every time a lottery is opened. (And the words "Landroval" and "Laurelin" being so similar, my old eyes don't appreciate having to pick through every time.)

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    This was on my original list of requests for the updates to the system. Unfortunately it would have taken a dramatic rewrite of the system. It's on the wishlist, but I'd be surprised if it came to pass.

Ah, well.

How about putting the most recently logged-in characters at the top of the list, then?

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Liarie View Post
    Ah, well.

How about putting the most recently logged-in characters at the top of the list, then?
    The lottery is ignorant. It can't see that information. The best you might get is alphabetical.

How About an update of Character Stats?

The Lottery is still showing my character from when they were level 65... I have a few above level 70 and some above 75. And I can not enter in any lottery that is level 75+...

Please help... Any information will be grateful.

Wabbit