We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lotteries showing deleted and non-existant characters and not showing newer ones

When I attempt to enter the lotteries, it shows a character I've some time ago and also shows a character on a server that I've never had.

(This happened with the old lotteries as well)

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderban View Post
    When I attempt to enter the lotteries, it shows a character I've some time ago and also shows a character on a server that I've never had.

(This happened with the old lotteries as well)
    And is currently listed in the known issues.

Ah...missed it...my bad.

I have a level 77 toon still showing as lvl 61 that would otherwise be eligible for the Hytbold token lotteries, but isn't.

Hopefully that is in known issues as well.

*goes off to search*

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    And is currently listed in the known issues.
    I realize especially with all the things going on with new forums and whatnot, some things have a higher priority. However, all the servers char data has been updating at fairly regular intervals...with the exception of Brandywine and Landroval. I'm not referring to chars that haven't been logged in since beta and still show up as eligible or deleted chars, I'm talking about the chars people play on regularly that have not updated current levels.

Only know about Landroval because have seen a few posts recently, but I know for a fact that Brandywine has not updated current char levels since 4-21 of this year. I know everything was broke and you gave a nudge-kick-nudge to the servers ( or the person in charge of them) a while back, and that seemed to fix all of them but Brandywine. Is there a way to give another nudge-kick-nudge to whomever and check the data pulls for Brandywine? Cause it's as broke as a politician's promises.

I really really would like to have all my chars enjoy the awesomeness that is the lotto.

And again a big thank you for your hard work and the return of lotto's.
    "If it aint broke, don't fix it. If it is broke...I didn't touch it"

Quote Originally Posted by scarredold1 View Post
    I realize especially with all the things going on with new forums and whatnot, some things have a higher priority. However, all the servers char data has been updating at fairly regular intervals...with the exception of Brandywine and Landroval. I'm not referring to chars that haven't been logged in since beta and still show up as eligible or deleted chars, I'm talking about the chars people play on regularly that have not updated current levels.

Only know about Landroval because have seen a few posts recently, but I know for a fact that Brandywine has not updated current char levels since 4-21 of this year.
    My Minstrel that I've been playing on Brandywine is currently 78 and is listed on the website as being 68. I don't remember when I was last 68, but April sounds about right since I don't play much and level incredibly slowly.

theres a new lottery but only for level 71-85 characters

im a level 81 but my characters data is stuck on level 65

whats the point in finally getting new lottos out more frequently than before, if we are going to be stiffed on being entered into them?
    ASUS P8Z77-V LK - Quad Core i5 3470 3.20GHz - 8Gb RAM - GTX 660 Ti 2GB (SLI) - Windows 10 64-bit

My current main char, Glukori on Brandywine is now lvl 67. And guess what level it is in the lottery system? 7! Yeah, just 7.
    Either Brandywine is broken or the regular refresh takes weeks to update (and months if we recall the time before community site updates).

Sapience, I know this is a known issue, but do we have any news about when it will be fixed? It effectively blocks me from all the new lottery fun.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000064bbf/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]