We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Private Messages

I had some PM's that I had received recently sitting in my inbox that I no longer needed, so I decided to go ahead and delete them. After I deleted them, I got emails stating that I had received private messages (the same ones that I deleted).

I hadn't received the notice in the past, only got it today when I deleted them.

As a side note, there's no indication on the site itself when you receive a private message either. Usually there's a pop-up or number indicator next to "Private Messages" or "My Account", but I haven't seen anything.

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderban View Post
    I had some PM's that I had received recently sitting in my inbox that I no longer needed, so I decided to go ahead and delete them. After I deleted them, I got emails stating that I had received private messages (the same ones that I deleted).

I hadn't received the notice in the past, only got it today when I deleted them.

As a side note, there's no indication on the site itself when you receive a private message either. Usually there's a pop-up or number indicator next to "Private Messages" or "My Account", but I haven't seen anything.
    Assuming you haven't disabled pop ups in your browser, you can enable a pop up to notifiy you when you have a new PM. There is no other indicator at the moment. I've submitted a bug for this.