We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Threads getting closed left and right lol.

Guess we struck a nerve. The only reason I made 2 separate threads because not everyone goes to the MP forums all the time, and I like to garner a home server perspective.

Well if you want to know why, you will find the answer in the guidelines. As long people keep making threads that go against them they can close as many threads as they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Well if you want to know why, you will find the answer in the guidelines. As long people keep making threads that go against them they can close as many threads as they want to.
    Ting, you know I don't respect their "guidelines", look who you are talking to lol . Honestly, I don't know what their guidelines are, since I never read them, nor do I care about them, much like they don't care about pvp lol.

However, I've been much more passive as of late when it comes to being on the forums and talking with people lol, even if they are stupid people, I try to refrain when insulting their intelligence, harshly anyway.

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    Ting, you know I don't respect their "guidelines", look who you are talking to lol . Honestly, I don't know what their guidelines are, since I never read them, nor do I care about them, much like they don't care about pvp lol.

However, I've been much more passive as of late when it comes to being on the forums and talking with people lol, even if they are stupid people, I try to refrain when insulting their intelligence, harshly anyway.
    All players are expected to read the community guidelines and follow them. For example, posting a thread discussing disciplinary actions or thread closures are a violation.

You are certainly free not to follow the guidelines or reject them. However, as your acceptance of them is required to retain your posting privileges, they will be removed if that's your option.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    All players are expected to read the community guidelines and follow them. For example, posting a thread discussing disciplinary actions or thread closures are a violation.

You are certainly free not to follow the guidelines or reject them. However, as your acceptance of them is required to retain your posting privileges, they will be removed if that's your option.
    I follow my own guidelines, and I don't see any fault in them. I haven't bashed anybody or trolled anyone, I respect others' opinions; I haven't done anything wrong as far as I'm concerned. I never took the time to read them, as I feel some of them would not be important or accurate when it comes to me and posting on the forums.

I was simply pointing out there was nothing wrong for posting duplicate threads for the reasons I stated. The "I struck a nerve" part just did what I thought it did; it has nothing to do with the "guidelines" imo.

I've never seen Blues comment in Gladden PvMP unless you've been involved Vinner lol.

If you would only spend half as much time in-game as you do on the forums I'd be happy. Shake the dust of that old guard of yours so I can send you back to school , thats right. I can actually beat you now fair and square. that's what happens when you go awol during 2 expansions.

All these thread closures seem silly. Well, the first one anyway. If it was two threads in the same subforum i could understand, but closing one discussing the same subject in a different subforum seems to be someone being too liberal with their powers. Just my opinion on what reason was given for the closing.

Now if it was closed for calling out specific people or actions, id understand. I had a feeling people in power would get itchy ban/close fingers when the new forums launched.