We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

SOOO..... info system and the lotteries still borked?

Okay so before I begin I want to stress that this is not a outright ##### fest. I know the lottery system is totally a optional thing that sapience does on his own, and I do appreciate the work and time he puts into it. Having missed out on some lotteries in the past because some or most of my toons where listed as too low level to get in on I was looking forward to the new forum system because I thought the new forum software was going to fix the problem between the lotteries and the information collection system. I might be wrong but that was one of the advantages that was coming with it. Well I log on today to check if any lotteries had been started up again and low and behold there is one but, most of my toons are listed as lv 75 and one is listed as lv 22 when she is almost lv 80. Is the problems with getting accurate character data ever going to be fixed?
    Survivor of the Great 07' Crash, R.I.P. Lotro 4/24/07-11/18/13 You will be missed!

Probably best to check recent posts before starting another thread on this. It IS still listed under Known Lottery Issues that characters may not be showing and also that they may not show the correct info. I started a thread on this about 40 minutes before you did. Let's hope we get some info on when this will be fixed soon!
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb412/lcainsa/LOTRO/newcustomsig_zpsa3ba3eae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Alcaniel View Post
    Probably best to check recent posts before starting another thread on this. It IS still listed under Known Lottery Issues that characters may not be showing and also that they may not show the correct info. I started a thread on this about 40 minutes before you did. Let's hope we get some info on when this will be fixed soon!

Council member huh, Why don't you bring it up next time the council meets?
    Survivor of the Great 07' Crash, R.I.P. Lotro 4/24/07-11/18/13 You will be missed!

Quote Originally Posted by Torinik View Post
    Council member huh, Why don't you bring it up next time the council meets?
    What makes you think I haven't already? Seriously though, it's a known issue, and I suspect while it's irritating, the priority on fixing it is lower than some other ongoing issues. Also, the lotteries are just getting going again, and I haven't seen any yet with major prizes that we're missing out on. My hope is that there won't be any bigger ticket lotteries until these issues get worked out (sooner rather than later)!
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb412/lcainsa/LOTRO/newcustomsig_zpsa3ba3eae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]