We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Another tally to add to the chart

Sooooo, looks like theres another heading out, kinda getting bored right now with cappy. Server transfers are coming up soon and once those are up ill be back on. I think most ppl know but im going to head to Crick. gunna go to a smaller server so I can maybe get more small group/solo action instead of all this 1 sided zerg/camps. gunna miss most of yall out there. all u guys from ceaseless. Kraum I love ur accent and always a fun guy to talk to/make fun of ppl with. welth same with u, prolly one of my best closest friends on the server. Jonp, u like...duh coolest guy ever. and listning to u rage in vent, funniest thing ever. but ur definitely a cool dude. Mal, one of the nicest guys ive met and ur a pretty good hunter. Garth u need to L2Pro. Also idk if any of u guys will read this but, Dagarond, Damallon, Nefandus, Squidwood, Dragenborn. u guys have been with me ever since ive rolled cappy, u helped me get thru a lot lvling him and I thank u all for that. Evo ur a pretty chill dude, drama free and all dat.

Had a lot of good memories on this server, and im definitely gunna miss it. maybe one day ill get "server-sick" and come back. but tbh it kinda brings a tear to my eye leaving all the good memories behind. ;(
    ill still come on every once and a while to say hi to friends. so don worry

anyway, deuces everyone

~Brom<insert name that involves calling me a failure even tho I farm u all. im the best cappy on the server. no qq>
    haterz gunna hate

Have fun Brom. I made a freaver on Crick once and hated it, it just wasn't the same. Hopefully you have a better time there than I did. Maybe you can expand your Freever Army...
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

Brom you're not going, because ill roll a toon on crick and report you for spam

Nah, have fun there. Hope it treats you well, but atleast log on your freaver once in a while or something since vent is no more. And remember qqmore

QQ

Bromton i am QQing right now....i will keep your freever army going so when you return you may take your rightful place. I WILL NOT FAIL YOU

Good bye my friend...and dont do any more vandalism

Sad to see you go Brom. We grouped a lot since the 85 cap, in pve, in the moors, and so on. Had a great time grouping with you (most of the times, not so much when you toaster didn't help), especially when we were grouped with welth, pat and aktis. Lots of fun and QQ too i guess.

Hope you visit us from time to time whenever you can/want.

Have fun man.

good luck on crickhollow, I remember your warleader from the turn of ROI and took me like 2 years to figure out you were you, always thought you were a good captain and a decent Warleader.

The Bromton, I didn't really get to know you till you got banned and started playing troll session over on Creep side, it was an interesting experience.

BROMTON SMASH!!!!

We can all agree that you are more cocky on Captain than Gallanhael on all his toons put together, and regardless of the fact that you can back it up, do not let your overconfidence blind you. A smaller server shall teach your ego bad habits, so keep my words of wisdom filed deep within your mind.

Maybe If you played Creep longer, I would have eventually promoted you to my apprentice, you had the qualifications to join Nerdpowerfailshoot, Failtos, and Garthong.
    Although, Nerd is still kidnapped, Failtos leaves me to perish on his fail WL, and Garthong is X-fering servers.

You guys are leaving me all alone... Q_q

Anyways...

Good luck, and may the Spirits guide your way.

P.S.
    Garthong, if you read this, know that my status towards you is wrathful. You failed to mention your master's name on your good bye thread, I refuse to post you a farewell. Your punishment must be more severe.

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Aug 09 2013 at 01:17 AM.