We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Unwelcome Mat

Unwelcome Mat

I got two simple questions. Has anyone seen the Unwelcome Mat drop from the Lieutenant of Barad Guldur in a raid that was lower than level 85. In case it dropped was it on T1 and T2.

Quote Originally Posted by FelaX View Post
    I got two simple questions. Has anyone seen the Unwelcome Mat drop from the Lieutenant of Barad Guldur in a raid that was lower than level 85. In case it dropped was it on T1 and T2.
    Tested it today at a level 65 raid T2 and Challenge on Lieutenant. Only took 1 hour at most and the Unwelcome Mat dropped for someone else.

Just out of curiosity, as for level 85 character, did running BG t2c at 65 count for the challenge deeds? (The ten guards, Two with one blow, King of the east)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000c65a1/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by V.P View Post
    Just out of curiosity, as for level 85 character, did running BG t2c at 65 count for the challenge deeds? (The ten guards, Two with one blow, King of the east)
    Already did the deed at level 85 so can't answer that. The the challenge quests however aren't there since it's 9+ levels below mine.

Okay thanks for the reply! Got to run it with my kin soon enough to see if they count towards the deed.
    Glad to hear that the mat drops also at lower levels, been praying for it to drop soo long =)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000c65a1/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]