We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Refining Relics for Shards

Wondering if there have been changes to the shard-refining odds and process.

1. What is the most efficient tier to refine relics to turn into shards?
    2. What makes you say so?

Thanks!

Combine T1 relics to T5.

Refine the T5 to shards.

I gained 50k shards in one night doing this. It's just A LOT of clicking.

If you are going for the T10 relics...don't bother you can get just a good of relics with easier to get. They are slightly less than T10. T10 just isn't worth the grind.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnAPrescott View Post
    Combine T1 relics to T5.

Refine the T5 to shards.

I gained 50k shards in one night doing this. It's just A LOT of clicking.

If you are going for the T10 relics...don't bother you can get just a good of relics with easier to get. They are slightly less than T10. T10 just isn't worth the grind.
    If you don't need the shards immediately, spread the clicking out over time. Do a minute or two of clicking each time you do a reforge. Saves you a lot of physical wear and tear.
    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Loringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard
    http://www.theoldergamers.com

If you are willing to go into a grey area, create a keyboard or mouse macro that will do the clicking for you. I will gladly admit to having created one after I exchanged Khuzdul tablets to level 1 relics some time ago, 1800 manual clicks for deconstructing and then melding? No thanks.

Shouldn't be anything wrong with that as long as you're at the keys.
    At least in theory, haven't really checked what the EULA says on it in this game.