We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    I came up with this idea eons ago, when pvp was actually relatively balanced, so both sides would have enjoyed it then. I just figured I take more of a poll approach to see where people stand.

The reason is not because of interruptions, but that's an indirect reason I guess; it wasn't my original line of thinking, however, but I figured it be a nice if people wanted to test their skills against each other and make it not about the points. Real 1v1ers fight for the challenge and fun of it, not the points, least that's how I always went about it. This expac has tainted 1v1s.
    My apologies if I came of as rude, twas not my intention. I was just puzzled to see a vote for something like this with the current state of pvp in this game. Anyways, to sum it up ( and keep it short :P )

- With current state of the Moors: No. I find the entire notion absurd.

- With something relatively resemblant to balanced PvP: Probably. On those long and lonely nights where there's nothing to eat. I think it would be another nail in the coffin for pvmp though. Especially for the low-pop servers, if anything Ettens don't need less people out in the killing fields. (It don't need bigger blobs zerging either, but that's for an entirely different thread. )
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    that's what was meant.
    Yeah, I was thinking that, too. Good you see it too haha.

Quote Originally Posted by poxnoxious View Post
    My apologies if I came of as rude, twas not my intention. I was just puzzled to see a vote for something like this with the current state of pvp in this game. Anyways, to sum it up ( and keep it short :P )

- With current state of the Moors: No. I find the entire notion absurd.

- With something relatively resemblant to balanced PvP: Probably. On those long and lonely nights where there's nothing to eat. I think it would be another nail in the coffin for pvmp though. Especially for the low-pop servers, if anything Ettens don't need less people out in the killing fields. (It don't need bigger blobs zerging either, but that's for an entirely different thread. )
    No apologies necessary . We were also getting suggestions and wasn't really stated, that OP/relic buffs should be disabled, as well as inf/renown buffs obv (and maybe get a small amount of inf/renown from the arena, maybe not)

Thanks for you input, though. I just wanted a consensus from the pvp population. I don't think populations would be as low if it wasn't for this current expac though. I remember when pvp was bustling on even the low pop servers, because it was actually good and relatively balanced then and not broken.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2