We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Login link not always showing up

Quite often I have the problem of the login link not showing up at the top of the forum page.

This happens in Firefox v22.0. Not sure about other browsers.

I had this too - had to click Reply on a post to be taken to the login page (after which I got My Account and Logout links at the top).
    Also using Firefox 22.

Before the forum upgrade I had the forums bookmarked. If I use that bookmark now then I get the new forums but with no Log In option.

The answer for me was to click the Forum button at the top of the page (on the large grey bar) which then takes you to the same page with the Log In option, then re-bookmark that page.
    [center][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?18699-How-to-get-help-on-the-Tech-Forums-and-how-to-contact-Turbine][color=gold]How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine[/color][/url]

[color=green]Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Before the forum upgrade I had the forums bookmarked. If I use that bookmark now then I get the new forums but with no Log In option.

The answer for me was to click the Forum button at the top of the page (on the large grey bar) which then takes you to the same page with the Log In option, then re-bookmark that page.
    This is correct. The URL for the forums changed, so you need to update your bookmark. The old URL will (for now) take you to the temporary forums that are still present, but there is no reason to be logging into them (which is why there is no login link).