We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Welcome Firefoot Creeps

Welcome to Gladden. Hope yall enjoy the pvp over here, we enjoy having new blood in the moors. I hope yall like it enough to bring all your toons over if possible. We especially could use some more ranked WLs here. Thanks for all the help so far and hope to continue to see yall.
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

What's with everyone coming over to Gladden lately? It feels like its SoA/Moria/SoM back when Gladden was the place to be.

Cause everyone likes laughing at fernore running before the fight even begins.
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

Quote Originally Posted by Bennybo View Post
    Cause everyone likes laughing at fernore running before the fight even begins.
    Good point haha. He is fun to laugh at, as he is on my top 5 worst champions list (Fenore, Saera, Duimegrant, Osweiler, and Wutangclan). Duimegrant is 5th worst as he has potential to be good if he wasn't an idiot with the gear he has, and he knows what to gear. The other 4... well, they are up for debate.

Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    Good point haha. He is fun to laugh at, as he is on my top 5 worst champions list (Fenore, Saera, Duimegrant, Osweiler, and Wutangclan). Duimegrant is 5th worst as he has potential to be good if he wasn't an idiot with the gear he has, and he knows what to gear. The other 4... well, they are up for debate.
    Wutang was ok, not that he plays anymore.. Fenore runs, but he knows his stuff and I can't really comment on Saera. Duime is meh.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.