We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy Why remove certain pages that are important?

The new LOTRO website is cool but why remove the page where it shows all my characters, and the page where you can find the list of virtue traits and their location where you have to go to get the deed, and the page where you can look up a kinship's name....or a character's name...ect ect....? It sucks that those pages are not there, I really use those pages, if its there where is it?.

Lotro Wiki is your friend

It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Features which were loading the character database too much or were proving too expensive to maintain with their current staffing levels were removed when they moved to the new forums. Remember, they had layoffs last fall which weren't related to short-term work (like testing an expansion), and that has consequences.

Lotro-wiki.com is a good resource. As for the rest (character inventories, character sigs, etc)... most of it's gone for good. The API that supplies character data to LOTROHerald and similar apps is apparently still functioning, but it won't be updated, won't get fixed, and will eventually be turned off.

I have to agree. Lotro-wiki was always better than the Lore book. Information in terms of raw numbers was about the same between the two, but lotro-wiki had more detail in terms of advice, plus easier to navigate, and amazingly faster. The only thing in the lore book that I miss is the overhead zoomable maps (ie, google style) but those hadn't been kept up to date anyway and were very slow.

Ahh now I see why that sucks, I have to save that website now lol Thanks guys

Gallifrey. I need a Jelly Baby.
    Oh is that thing gone? Good riddance. Someone stalked me in game and used that chart to find out where all my characters were. I ended up putting everything on anon. It was a hassle.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check