We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    Pawsalute to recent moors Wargs!

    .






    JK, there's none worthy.






    What happen to Dwarrowdelf being a Warg owned server?






    WTB Warglings worthy of my presence and command, so I can hang Frooblings at Orc Camp faster.






    No qq.






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    131
    Gimme a chance Thunder, I'mma only r5
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

  3. #3

    QQ

    Thunder i have failed you QQ. Teach me how to warg again
    [IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz274/williamwegertjr/signigture_zps382aa4d5.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    .






    My Warglings there might be hope for you yet. Maybe your failure can still be redeemed. But you must devote yourselves to my teachings and pledge loyalty to the Spirits, in a grand ritual.






    In order for the ritual to be completed we must first hang the top 3 Freeps at Orc Camp, so their corpses can serve as a reminder of our strength.
    Back when I underwent the ritual Drakk, Viduo, and Xunang where the ones chosen by the Spirits.
    I still visit them at Orc Camp from time to time to thank them for their sacrifice.






    This time the Spirits have called for the hanging of a Chump, a Mini, and a RK, their punishment must be more severe.






    Let us vote as to whom deserves such fate.






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    407
    Gone are the days of the elder wargs, they are but a memory.
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    131
    You hang whoever you wish. Just make sure that we can eat them after. Warglings get hungry, you know, and unless a freep stumbles upon said ritual, we will want our food. If you're not careful, Thunder, you could end up being Wargyfood.
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    somewhere between this world and the next...
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by mgm1o1 View Post
    Let us vote as to whom deserves such fate.






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    I am pretty sure the rk to be hanged should be Xellor
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

  8. #8
    .






    Evogash, my son, my break from retirement has not yet come to an halt. Therefore, an Elder Warg still roams the Moors, but It would mean more if my legacy had not moved to Middle Earth, I mean New Zealand, QQ I'm still jelly of you. :O






    Gothdog, my Wargling Disciple you have insinuated treason. Careful you must be.






    As for the ritual, due to the great quantity of the chosen classes, it has become a tedious task to come to conclusion as to which individuals to unveil before the Spirits as our offering.






    I might have to come to agreement with thee, Threndinir. I have my sights on Xellor, indeed.
    I wish the Spirits had chosen a Guardian instead, with such alternative the decision as to whom to hang would have been one of ease.






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Aug 09 2013 at 02:22 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    131
    Well if Xellor is to be one, I nominate Xunnang and Aktis. They don't taste nice so I wont have to eat. My warg mentor, Narzhagat, taught me to feast upon corpses. Better make sure I can't reach them just in case.
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Celedreor View Post
    Well if Xellor is to be one, I nominate Xunnang and Aktis. They don't taste nice so I wont have to eat. My warg mentor, Narzhagat, taught me to feast upon corpses. Better make sure I can't reach them just in case.





    Gothdog, I'm afraid your cause is so deeply lost, that saving you is beyond my power or any amount of rituals I could ever formulate. Even if Hipsters where among the chosen ones, I doubt the one you nominate worthy in the eyes of the Spirits.






    I see you claim to be the disciple of another, that explains much and brings relief to my reputation. However, let me ask you, why feast upon corpses when freshness is within our grasps? It's simple. With such statement you have demoted the eminence of Wargs to mere scavengers. I must order complete annihilation upon you. You have proven not worthy of my presence and the presence of the rest of your brethren Warglings.






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Aug 09 2013 at 03:41 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

  11. #11
    Awww snap, I just remembered I left Xellor in a dark alley way behind TA...
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by mgm1o1 View Post
    Gothdog, I'm afraid your cause is so deeply lost, that saving you is beyond my power or any amount of rituals I could ever formulate. Even if Hipsters where among the chosen ones, I doubt the one you nominate worthy in the eyes of the Spirits.






    I see you claim to be the disciple of another, that explains much and brings relief to my reputation. However, let me ask you, why feast upon corpses when freshness is within our grasps? It's simple. With such statement you have demoted the eminence of Wargs to mere scavengers. I must order complete annihilation upon you. You have proven not worthy of my presence and the presence of the rest of your brethren Warglings.






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    Thunder the truth finally emerges. I have, all along, been passing along your warg techniques to Narzhagat and occasionally Szaranor. Gothdog answers not to you but to my warg mentors - Narz and Szar. [Note: Why do all warg names have Z in them???] And why feast upon corpses? Because I'm rank 5 and that's all I can do . I intend to stick to reaver in the future, however.
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by mgm1o1 View Post
    .
    Evogash, my son, my break from retirement has not yet come to an halt. Therefore, an Elder Warg still roams the Moors, but It would mean more if my legacy had not moved to Middle Earth, I mean New Zealand, QQ I'm still jelly of you. :O
    Do not fear, father. I shall return, though not until my time of absence has been fulfilled. Then once again we will roam the moors together, and I shall finish my apprenticeship.
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

  14. #14
    This thread creeps me out.

    I think I'll keep my distance from wargs for a little while.
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload