We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Help Needed! (Elf Champion)

Since the recent update I cannot wear heavy armour or use a bow? I am level 27 so should be able to use both does anybody what is going on?

I haven't noticed such problems.
    Make sure the gear you want to equip is not for higher level character than yours.
    Make sure to check your trainer for passive skills also and buy the respective proficiencies.

Champions are supposed to be able to buy a passive skill to use heavy armour at level 20. But you have to wait until level 30 to use bows (and never crossbows).

As mentioned above, the trainer has 2 tabs of skills which you switch between at the top of the window. The ACTIVE tab is the default shown and allows you to purchase skills that you must actively use such as combat maneuvers. The PASSIVE tab is for skills that are always active such as armour and weapon proficiencys but that still must be purchased before you can get any benefit from them.
    [CENTER][B][I][COLOR=yellow]LOTRO proves that Middle Earth is Hobbit Forming![/COLOR][/I][/B][/CENTER]

Champions get to learn how to use the bow at level 18.
    30 is for Guardians.
    [COLOR="#669966"][center][size=1]Mildford - R9 Hunter • Support - R7 LM
    The Storm Crusaders • Gladden[/size][/center][/COLOR]