We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Casual Raiders Kinship

Hello people of Middle-earth! Casual Raiders is a rank 10 casual raiding kinship, formed on Brandywine almost 2 years ago, but we dont advertise for recruitment in world chat or elsewhere anymore, but seeing a few kinships moving to other servers, people might start to think that everyone is leaving Brandwyine..

I thought it is a good time to let everyone know that Casual Raiders was born on Brandywine and it will stay on Brandwyine..despite its few flaws, Brandywine is a wonderful server and it has some amazing people on it who I am happy to call friends..it is still THE server to be on..we accept people of all play styles and most importantly we like to have fun in our raids and runs..

We have a nice group of casuals, hardcores and crafters..and recently we've even started sharing our raid experiences on youtube for other players to enjoy and get a feel of our kinship..you can search Casual Raiders and find those videos

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1eRaxaPdFyTfts

Thank you for reading and I wish you a great day!

-Estelali
    Last edited by KliQ; Mar 02 2016 at 04:57 AM.

Last edited by Chippendale666; May 31 2016 at 02:35 AM.