We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

everything about pvmp is gone

um.....theblackappendage now where can we see how far people are until they rank and the farmers i can't see how far my friends are until ranking so whats going on with pvmp leader boards -_-

Removed.
    We were warned and given plenty of time to copy any stats if needed. If you have been away on a break, I'm sorry.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

wow...

That's lame I liked looking at the leaderboards really. .... how we supposed to brag about our ranks now... and see others broken game. .... at least fix pvmp then? Or stop making it worse please. ..

Quote Originally Posted by JACOBkulikov View Post
    That's lame I liked looking at the leaderboards really. .... how we supposed to brag about our ranks now... and see others broken game. .... at least fix pvmp then? Or stop making it worse please. ..
    Rank was pretty much negated with the ease of accumulation of points now. Addtionally Turbine's endorsement of allowing people to rank farm, its not a violation to have multiple clients running. In terms of fixing PvMP there is nothing to fix outside of the ridiculous expectations other place on how different people choose to play. The leaderboards are a big loss and its a clear signal to me anyway that the notion the PvP in lotro was never a major priority was completely accurate. I understand why, you don't develop aspects of the game only a small percent of your gaming pop uses, still for those of us who partake in the PvP as "end game content" its a big loss.