We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Need some better indicators, please?

There currently seems to be no indicators of when people send you friend requests on the forums. I had a friend send me a friend request, and I had no clue that she had until after she emailed me wondering why I hadn't accepted it. Right now it looks like you will have to check for friend requests manually all the time or risk your friends thinking you are ignoring them. Can you set it up to notify people in some way that they have a friend request? Please? I am sure that friends everywhere will greatly appreciate it.
    Lethareth, the Celebratory

Upon looking around more at the settings, I see you are supposed to get an email (if you have it checked). I have it checked, but I do not believe I got an email. Checking my spam folder now to be sure.

I am not receiving email notifications for friend requests or private messages, even though I am supposed to get emails for both. Also there seems to be a delay in receiving private messages. I will inbox Sapience about this, so that I know he gets the message. Not sure how else to file a bug report about the community site.