We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Launcher message says 30% off Stat Tomes but store shows 20% off

Launcher says "30% off Stat Tomes & More" Nov. 27- Dec. 4 but the store shows it as 20% off. I assume the launcher message is a typo. Please check and fix the launcher message (or fix the pricing and message in the store if 30% is actually correct)

Thanks for pointing this out. We'll be updating the sale to 30% and extending it through Dec 7th !

What about players who bought stat tomes with 20 % discount during this sale. Do we get those extra TP's refunded?

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterU View Post
    Thanks for pointing this out. We'll be updating the sale to 30% and extending it through Dec 7th !
    Thanks QuatermasterU! I too am interested in whether I would get the extra 10% for those purchases I already made since Nov 27. I won't be too disappointed if not, but it doesn't hurt to ask

You may contact Customer Support to inquire if desired.

Quote Originally Posted by Garan View Post
    Thanks QuatermasterU! I too am interested in whether I would get the extra 10% for those purchases I already made since Nov 27. I won't be too disappointed if not, but it doesn't hurt to ask
    Has anyone gotten a refund of TP from customer support?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720600000000c516/01001/signature.png]Gloilir[/charsig]

Yes, I got a refund for each stat tome. Although the CSR rep was unaware of the situation, I directed him to this thread and he happily accommodated me All turned out well.

I too was able to get a credit from Customer Service, just called the toll free number, talked to a rep and they were actually already aware of the issue and got me an immediate credit.

Thanks again QuatermasterU.

Quote Originally Posted by Garan View Post
    I too was able to get a credit from Customer Service, just called the toll free number, talked to a rep and they were actually already aware of the issue and got me an immediate credit.

Thanks again QuatermasterU.
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll need to give them a call... now off to hunt for the customer service number.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720600000000c516/01001/signature.png]Gloilir[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll need to give them a call... now off to hunt for the customer service number.
    In case you haven't found it yet (and for others): Turbine Support Center
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

Quote Originally Posted by Penter-Kar View Post
    In case you haven't found it yet (and for others): Turbine Support Center
    I bought 13 tomes for my new beorning before the price was corrected, so I tried submitting a ticket for a partial refund the other day via the official support site, and 48+ hours later still no response.

Can anyone from turbine confirm that they even respond to tickets anymore? If refunds are only going to be issued via phone support I'd like to know so I can set aside the time to call them and get this worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmallon View Post
    ... I tried submitting a ticket for a partial refund the other day via the official support site, and 48+ hours later still no response.
    Having the same issue on my end - should I try giving y'all a call over my lunch break? :P
    lvl 105 Guardian | 93 Mini | 63 Hunter | 46 Warden | Lukiluk - r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 WL

Twitch.tv/Arathaert | Youtube.com/ArathaertTV

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)
    Do I need to make a phone call?

Cost of trans ocean phone call is much higher than a cost of tome.
    fire rk is just hunt clone without evade, ports and lower mits, or LM clone without CC, pets and 1 less gear slot.
    thx for destroying yellow line and the entire class with it

i made a ticket too and waiting a response. Phone call is not an option since i'm deaf.

Adding my voice here as well. This is a serious customer issue, it shouldn't even be necessary to take action from our side! Turbine is quite capable of looking back into purchase history between 27th of november and the moment they raised the sale to 30% and refund all those '10%s' themselves. And if that's too much of problem a ticket should suffice. I too should make a trans-atlantic call for this, passing for that, made a ticket and will see what happens.

Hey everyone,

Definitely contact Customer Service about this if you have not already! We are experiencing some heavy response delays currently, so we apologize if it takes us a while to get to your email, but we will get to it and we'll be happy to assist.

-Coldblue
    LOTRO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm, Monday to Thursday and 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM Friday. (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @lotro

Thanks for letting us know about the delay in responding to tickets ColdBlue as I put my ticket in on December 3 and was beginning to wonder if I needed to call instead.
    Eldalleth Altaholic on Gladden and Landroval and Brandywine (Formerly of Dwarrowdelf)
    I stream on twitch you can find me on twitch.tv/eldalleth
    I am also a member of the Official Lotro Stream Team and can be seen Wednesday nights there :)