We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy Server Connection Timed Out

It is to my understanding that issues similar to mine have been discussed and notified already, but i wasn't sure if this was correlated to the same cause. Today, I opened up my steam application as normal, ran lotro and when the "Patcher" or whatever it may be called will stop its overall patch bar at 33% everytime. Then, as the title says "Server Connection Timed Out". Im not sure if it has anything to do with what others are also experiencing, but it seems people are having more issues with logging on to servers, where as i am not granted the option to choose one in the first place, being stuck at the patching part of it. I just need confermation. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Souvrin View Post
    It is to my understanding that issues similar to mine have been discussed and notified already, but i wasn't sure if this was correlated to the same cause. Today, I opened up my steam application as normal, ran lotro and when the "Patcher" or whatever it may be called will stop its overall patch bar at 33% everytime. Then, as the title says "Server Connection Timed Out". Im not sure if it has anything to do with what others are also experiencing, but it seems people are having more issues with logging on to servers, where as i am not granted the option to choose one in the first place, being stuck at the patching part of it. I just need confermation. thank you.
    This has been going on for at least the last 6 hours...Different people are having different problems...it's a meltdown on a large scale...multiple issues

Hopefully this disaster will come at ease soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Souvrin View Post
    Hopefully this disaster will come at ease soon.
    Hopefully, but I wouldn't count on it since I'm sure they have their absolute most highly qualified systems and net admins on call this weekend to deal with this sort of thing. Either I'll be shoving my foot in my mouth in the next couple hours, or we'll see you all tomorrow.
    [img]http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj534/ladiesandgentlemen69/Sugarbits_zpsf333e556.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Khaian View Post
    This has been going on for at least the last 6 hours...Different people are having different problems...it's a meltdown on a large scale...multiple issues
    19 hours for me.
    Punk's dead, you're next!

Thumbs down

2 days now. Whatever the problems is, it must be pretty bad...?
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]"From once he came, [COLOR="#000000"]shadows arise[/COLOR]. In the presence, [COLOR="#FAEBD7"]light[/COLOR] falls to days early abyss."[/COLOR]