We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Searching for Logon Server ... (Attempt 20 of 20)

Anyone else having trouble connecting to the game? I'm on Brandywine server, went to catch a swift travel horse from Thorin's to Michel Delving, and never got there...just sat at loading screen for about 5 minutes until Connection failed: Client timed out the connetion . Restarted the game, logged in, chose Brandywine, .... and the title bar says the rest. Over and over for about 15 minutes now. Is this just me, or you seeing it too? My internet connection is fine otherwise, connecting to other sites is no problem.

I'm on Landroval, and when I went to change zones, the game timed out. I'm getting the same thing as you are.
    Favorite Dev Quote from 2009: Graal: The lack of an instant threat catch up skill is one of the differences in tanking between Wardens and Guardians, just like Wardens dont have a easily used forced taunt. It is unlikely, but not impossible that this will change. Bottom line...Dont die.

From what I can tell, no one can log onto Gladden right now.

I got same thing on Landy, turned in a quest and froze tell I got the connection lost, now all I get when I goto log in is Installing Pre-Req and that it.

Yeah same thing on Landroval
    Gaelbo/Hodurs

same on Crick
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000ae2ca/signature.png]Rocro[/charsig]

Having the same problem on Brandywine. Can't offer much but commiseration though

Well, maybe it's not game-wide. So far, only folks from Brandy, Landy, Gladden, and Crick seeing this...and far fewer than you'd think would be here complaining if it were server-wide for any of those. So maybe it's just an overload thing...? No idea how the Logon Server and the World Servers and the Chat Server and the whatever else servers interact, but it seems the problem is that we can't get through the gate of the Logon Server to get to our worlds....

I'm getting the error on Arkenstone.
    Leader of [URL="http://livingcraftmanshps.guildlaunch.com"]Living Craftmanships[/URL] (Arkenstone)

Same for me on Elendilmir.

Seems like it is only some servers.. Cant get into Silverlode but could get into Arken...
    Silverlode Server

Same on Dwarrowdelf
    Last edited by GSD65; Aug 03 2013 at 08:32 PM.

I cant even get to the point to pick a server

I am on Brandywine. About 10 minutes ago I was traveling from Hobbiton to Michel Delving and the horse suddenly stopped and then my game timed out. I cannot get back into the game; the client says it's connecting to the patch server but is stuck at 33% and it just retries over and over.

Happened to me on Vilya, however I can log in to at least 4 other servers.

No answer from any official Turbine Employee?!? Cannot login and we were gonna raid tonight.... on Brandy

Riddermark added to the list

Same problem in Riddermark. Lost chat server, game booted me, and now logon server won't connect. I've been able to log into 3 other servers so far.

Searcing for Logon Server (Attempt 20 of 20) Firefoot

To reiterate another post, the title says all there is to know. I was not in game when this occurred so I experienced no interruption of anything I was engaged in at the time.

I can't even get to the log-in screen. Keep getting a message stating it's installing pre-reqs. Not even sure if it's the same problem.

Yanno what I think it is? The servers just became sentient. They are systematically booting us all from them as prelude to rising up and taking over the Turbine building. We really need to let someone there know. They are in great danger.

I am currently on Crickhollow & still in game.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

I am having the same issue on Brandywine....just says loading until it times out. It's been going on for over 30 minutes now. I was traveling via mithril coin and bam out of the game. Pretty frustrating since this is the first time I've played in many months.

Got on Brandywine, 08:09 pm EST

Title says it all...
    Leader of [URL="http://livingcraftmanshps.guildlaunch.com"]Living Craftmanships[/URL] (Arkenstone)

It looks like they added back the 'log in to previous server' click box, so maybe that has something to do with it. I just hope it's taken care of soon, because I have a freakin' concert to play in Landroval in just under two hours. :P
    Last edited by Avarlothien; Aug 03 2013 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eartholloth View Post
    I am currently on Crickhollow & still in game.
    My suspicion: as long as you stay where you are, don't change zones, don't trigger the whatever-it's-called-routing-server by changing zones, you should be okay. But change zones at risk of running into this bug; seems to be what happened to most of us (or hit the Logon server directly without having been in game before, as another person did).

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast