We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Would someone make a quick guide for the new forums?

I enjoy reading/posting on the forums, and I have for a good few months. But I never messed around with the whole "profile" part of it or anything in the old one, so this new one has me even more lost. Where can I find a list of my posts and my posts *only*? Kinda hard to dig thru topics to just find a thread I've started a week ago. Is there some form of notification bar where I can see if someone replied to my thread? Theres a I'm sort of in the dark about here, so if anyone could help me out n give a basic walk through of how to navigate these treacherous waters it would be much appreciated!

Or..if this thread has already been posted somewhere, post a link so I can go read those answers.

Up top screen, Forum Actions > General Settings

Read through your settings and set them up so you get notifications and automatically sub to threads. Go there anytime to check what threads you are subbed to. While you are at it you might as well select an avatar, and even add a signature if you desire.

Quote Originally Posted by OruiFarimur View Post
    Where can I find a list of my posts and my posts *only*? Kinda hard to dig thru topics to just find a thread I've started a week ago.
    Click on your own forum user name on any post you've made.
    [center][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?18699-How-to-get-help-on-the-Tech-Forums-and-how-to-contact-Turbine][color=gold]How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine[/color][/url]

[color=green]Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.[/color][/center]

I didn't notice it when I made my reply above but; how ironic is it that someone makes a post saying how much trouble they have finding posts they made and asking for help with it, and someone moves it!

Let's hope he can find his way to it in order to see the replies.
    [center][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?18699-How-to-get-help-on-the-Tech-Forums-and-how-to-contact-Turbine][color=gold]How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine[/color][/url]

[color=green]Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.[/color][/center]