We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I miss the days when Keeps flipping meant your enemy was there.

Just kind of tired of Keeps flipping and having to guess whether it was Turbine cheating in a conquer game by making it "auto-flip" or if it was actually taken by the enemy side. I miss the days when we saw a Keep flip and we were like, "They're at TR!!!" or whereever.

Anyone else kind of feeling this way lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Graycient View Post
    Just kind of tired of Keeps flipping and having to guess whether it was Turbine cheating in a conquer game by making it "auto-flip" or if it was actually taken by the enemy side. I miss the days when we saw a Keep flip and we were like, "They're at TR!!!" or whereever.

Yes. It really sucks when the map is all blue or all red then the last keep flips because of an auto flip. Or when the action is dead, one of the keeps flip, giving one side false hope that something is going on.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

keep fights are the only thing that make melee-centric pvp interesting, otherwise it's the typical ranged/tactical zergfest that is easy to get sick of in a heartbeat
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

Auto flips need to go. We aren't going to get much in the moors per turbine, fine. At the least can we get a zone where the players dictate 100% of conditions? If the map is full red then its on freeps to go make it blue and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Graycient View Post
    Hmmm...How long ago did I bring up this point? Maybe just after RoR and release of the New Moors!

Anyone find or start that thread that sings the praises of the New Moors? I'd like to read it if you have...Oh, wait, no point as I don't play anymore. But, then again, I didn't drink New Coke either, BUT that beverage maker learned a lesson and eventually went back to the classic version. If Turbine reintroduce Moors Classic I might just come back on board.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000088c18/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

What would it matter?
    Keep flips and freeps mount up and ride out. Or creeps map out. Relocating is too dynamic for it to matter if its an auto-flip or a real take over.

I rather like the random element it adds to the game, turning the tide randomly. It breaks the monotony of constant shuffles and gives there a chance for map wide battles. Granted this gives us one other frustration: Never knowing where the enemy is. Which is understandable but a worthwhile sacrifice for what we're given instead.

I WOULD however like a mechanic that removes CD's on maps every time creeps lose a Keep.
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    What would it matter?
    Keep flips and freeps mount up and ride out. Or creeps map out. Relocating is too dynamic for it to matter if its an auto-flip or a real take over.

I rather like the random element it adds to the game, turning the tide randomly. It breaks the monotony of constant shuffles and gives there a chance for map wide battles. Granted this gives us one other frustration: Never knowing where the enemy is. Which is understandable but a worthwhile sacrifice for what we're given instead.

I WOULD however like a mechanic that removes CD's on maps every time creeps lose a Keep.
    I tried to do a wakalaka earlier from Mcdonalds,,, didn't turn out well
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR