We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Fellowship] Quest for Middle-Earth!

The Fellowship!

First and foremost allow me to welcome you to the thread! Glad to have you and I hope you enjoy what you are about to read. Second! You may be wondering why on Middle-Earth I chose the title's name [Fellowship] when the correct term for an association of persons is kinship. Good question and I hope my answer will suffice. -This- is NOT a kinship, by no means and despite of that I hope this thread may remain here, due to no other viable location.. .Third! Why? Why would I go through all the effort to make a fellowship when it can so easily be done in-game? Well, this idea is bigger than just a simple fellowship you have perhaps known to make one with the sole aim to do one quest or more where the goal is no more than 'hunt 20 boars' No, no, no, none of that here in my Fellowship! We are heroes, we are in Middle-Earth! And with that possibility in store I, along with a good friend of mine, thought of a great idea!

Drums, please.

.. A Fellowship based on the Epic Story-Line!!

We will be formed In-Character. Somehow, we will be connected through one way or another. We may meet in Bree, we may meet somewhere along the road, it doesn't matter! All in the name of RP. We will role-play through out the story. Where it takes us, we follow! Step by step, adventure by adventure! Where we, in the book, start is up to us. We will be a band of friends, just like we've come to love in the books!

All in the name of fun, really! We're here to enjoy the game for what it is. A great and friendly experience. We didn't come here for any unnecessary drama, uncomfortable ties, or any sort of NEED to play. Just to role-play with friends and enjoy the Lord of the Rings Online! And what better way than to do that than by this? Eh?

----

Are you up for it?

Post below! -- or whisper [Torsi] in-game!

(We've got a lot of time to think this through. So don't hesitate to offer any suggestions if you have any. We are all ears!)

Updates soon-to-come!

It is exactly what I'm looking for!
    But I would start from the beggining with whole new char!

Like I mentioned on punkboy1985's thread, I, too, would definitely be up for this. I know it's been a while since this thread was posted, but hopefully this is still a possibility. I'll be sure to send you a message in-game, if I can find you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000eca99/01008/signature.png]Alchemist[/charsig]