We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cooldown Timers?

Is there any plugin that would enable a cooldown timer on top of the abilities in the quickbar slots?

I tried searching lotrointerface and couldnt find any, any suggestions?

**EDIT** Nvm, found buffbars. returning from a couple years break and couldnt for the life of me remember it.

**EDIT AGAIN** buffbars was generally what im looking for, but i still dont have cooldown timers on the actual abilities(just the abilities/buffs they provide).

What im looking for is something like the cooldown timers from SWTOR, basically on all skills it shows a countdown til they are usable again. Im mainly looking for this for skills that have LONG cooldowns that are required for class deeds, so i want to be able to see if its up or not
    Last edited by Maohir; Dec 02 2013 at 04:25 PM.
    World of Warcraft is the McDonalds of MMORPGs, it's cheap, mediocre and after you consume it you feel dirty.

I believe there is a plugin that triggers on cooldown timers but I do not recall what it was named. What I have always used is Alerter. I set an alert to trigger on the combat text from the skill and then put the skill in the Response quickslot with a delay equal to the skill's cooldown. This requires manually setting the delay instead of automatically accounting for the cooldown so it dosn't support dynamic changes to the cooldown from LIs or traits but it worked well enough for me to get my deeds done.

Quote Originally Posted by Maohir View Post
    Is there any plugin that would enable a cooldown timer on top of the abilities in the quickbar slots?

I tried searching lotrointerface and couldnt find any, any suggestions?

**EDIT** Nvm, found buffbars. returning from a couple years break and couldnt for the life of me remember it.

**EDIT AGAIN** buffbars was generally what im looking for, but i still dont have cooldown timers on the actual abilities(just the abilities/buffs they provide).

What im looking for is something like the cooldown timers from SWTOR, basically on all skills it shows a countdown til they are usable again. Im mainly looking for this for skills that have LONG cooldowns that are required for class deeds, so i want to be able to see if its up or not
    Hmm. Could you describe a bit more what you want? I.e., quickslots that show the remaining cooldown time as a number, when the skill's on cooldown? An overlay on your quickslot bars that shows the remaining time for each skill? (The second one's a bit harder. Mostly because the quickslot bars aren't always visible, and if they're not docked, they could be pretty much anywhere on screen.)

Quote Originally Posted by Garan View Post
    I believe there is a plugin that triggers on cooldown timers but I do not recall what it was named. What I have always used is Alerter. I set an alert to trigger on the combat text from the skill and then put the skill in the Response quickslot with a delay equal to the skill's cooldown. This requires manually setting the delay instead of automatically accounting for the cooldown so it dosn't support dynamic changes to the cooldown from LIs or traits but it worked well enough for me to get my deeds done.
    yea basically what im looking for is something that will overlay the time remaining for a cooldown over a skill (or somewhere else on screen, doesnt matter as long as i can see the times).

If you are familiar with SWTOR, they have cooldown timers that go right over the skill. The main reason i want this is because of the skills that have long cooldown times for class deeds where you cant really tell how much time is really left because the time is so long that you cant tell how much time is left compared to skills with quick CDs.

I have the buffbars plugin which is nice, but it doesnt show the time remaining on cooldowns
    World of Warcraft is the McDonalds of MMORPGs, it's cheap, mediocre and after you consume it you feel dirty.