We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 39 of 39
  1. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathim View Post
    I believe that was Tamorin.

    I miss pretty much everyone.. I can't think of anyone who I don't miss.

    But I especially miss the old BH crew, who made the game fun for me (Baglun, Irish, Grush, Cilmean, Stalker etc etc etc.) I wish I could catch up with them but the dang TS server keeps changing every time I try.

    P.S. Interesting to see you still playing GW2 Gassy. I got Engineer to 80 and didn't like the endless grind. sPvP was very good though IMHO.

    Sathim
    SATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    imma ping you the info in a forum pm, so you better come see us!
    Freeps live so they can die to me.
    Baglun-Leader of The Bloodhand-Ark (On extended Hiatus)
    Flanes- Founder of Revolution-Brandy

  2. #27
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by feanor1 View Post
    sath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    Imma ping you the info in a forum pm, so you better come see us!






    ..character limit filler
    Last edited by Sathim; Aug 13 2013 at 11:27 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000032bbf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/CENTER]

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathim View Post
    P.S. Interesting to see you still playing GW2 Gassy. I got Engineer to 80 and didn't like the endless grind. sPvP was very good though IMHO.
    Sathim
    I got a guard at 80 and am sloooowly leveling up a warrior... 47 or something. The short attention span keeps me from playing any game too long during any given day/week/month. Gorgurth and Cazper each have several level 80s. It sickens me. lol
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

  4. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    I got a guard at 80 and am sloooowly leveling up a warrior... 47 or something. The short attention span keeps me from playing any game too long during any given day/week/month. Gorgurth and Cazper each have several level 80s. It sickens me. lol
    Oh yeah well Yo Face Sickens me how you like that /rude

    I am taking a 4 day weekend to start construction on my Tree house you will need to be available to entertain me on steam so if by chance I become bored and need someone to pander to my whims starting today till Sunday afternoon around 6ish our continued friendship will hinge on the level of effort you put into this endeavor.
    ~Cazper~

  5. #30
    Tib: could be a bit too intense sometimes, but he led so many fun groups
    Illth: best moors champ I've played with
    Godzephyr: he taught me how to play as a champ in the Moors and how to not care about losing, left way too soon
    Riv: chillest man alive?
    Saifress: other mentor figure for me
    Leonidaz: simply my boy

    And to all the others I left off, I miss you all.

    ~Angarian

    P.S. How are the Moors now for Freeps? Worth playing?
    [FONT=harrington][SIZE=+1][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000023c41/01008/signature.png]Angarian[/charsig][/SIZE][/FONT]

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    142
    i miss all of you!


    how's the moors been over the last 4 months?

  7. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix303 View Post
    Tib: could be a bit too intense sometimes, but he led so many fun groups
    Illth: best moors champ I've played with
    Godzephyr: he taught me how to play as a champ in the Moors and how to not care about losing, left way too soon
    Riv: chillest man alive?
    Saifress: other mentor figure for me
    Leonidaz: simply my boy

    And to all the others I left off, I miss you all.

    ~Angarian

    P.S. How are the Moors now for Freeps? Worth playing?
    Woah lots of old school names up there.

    To answer your question, freeps are in a great spot at the moment, if you are willing to do go through the gear grind Champs are beastmode. Now playing freep on Ark has its unique challenges but maybe having you come back and lead may make a difference.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032070000000c1c0f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsbf View Post
    i miss all of you!


    how's the moors been over the last 4 months?
    I miss you! Come back we needs you!
    Melsaph - 85 Minstrel

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by melsais View Post
    I miss you! Come back we needs you!
    im thinking about it.. not much options for a challenging mmo

  10. #35
    Has it really been four months? Man I have to go outside more....
    [img]http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs5201327c00863.png[/img]

  11. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    Riv, Illy, Saal, Munny, Uggae, Tib, Heregwyn, Geo, Rastlan, Ratcatcher, Davaron, Aryante, Stump, Easy, Tamorin, Chamkath, Quickfeet, Flaky - I'm sure I could come up with a bunch more names if I had some more time.

    The Chosen on creepside. Sigh... Imagine what Arkenstone PVP could have been...
    Now that is very touching. I will be making my way back to Ark shortly.... soon as transfers go though ;]
    Rastlan R13 Burg , Rasial R8 Loremaster, Reistlan R9 Runekeeper, Keshern R9 Hunter

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Now that is very touching. I will be making my way back to Ark shortly.... soon as transfers go though ;]
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuu
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by SarumanWise View Post
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuu



    I nominate this as your best post you've ever posted.
    [img]http://file3.guildlaunch.net/314797/BloodloafNewSig.png[/img]

    Some Uruks rank so slow it would impress the Ents themselves.

  14. #39
    Sounds about right.
    Garamburn
    burtnakh of Elendilmir"Freeps I hate you all, your very presence in the Moors sickens me."

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload