We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Who do you miss?

Or "whom"? whichever.

Of the people who don't play the game any more, or don't play on this server any more, who are some of the ones you miss? Keep it positive please!!

Just a few of mine (not enough time to list em all) in no particular order:

Bing - great attitude, great player
    Deja - all-around great guy
    Shakdursh and Battor - loved their groups and their voices but was always afraid I was gonna start talking like a southerner if I grouped with them too much (but now I group with 2 southerners in GW2... sigh....)
    Stumplie and Geo - always led the charge and pushed into creeps (was often tough keeping them alive in fraids)
    Hobag and Anty - shed so many tears of laughter with those two
    Tib - led awesome small groups and he got creeps to push hard to try to kill him. It was always amusing seeing so many creeps dying while trying to kill him, followed by the angry comments in ooc when he didn't die
    Aelvain - I miss throwing gourds at him when he was afk on keep balconies
    Balawise - hilarious guy, don't think I ever saw him be negative
    Angarian - led nice freep groups and moved around often, wasn't afraid of defeat
    Durtz - don't really need to explain that one
    Elruin - prolly don't need to explain that one either

Good times, good times.

the 2 reasons for me rolling a warden

i miss Spooky and Vy ..only 1 good warden that i have seen playing at my times... but nothing was more awesome than see spooky the tiny mighty warden face a horde :3

Tug was an awesome guy, was impossible to not have fun if he was around.
    Mums, it was always funny seeing the creeps log because of the healballs he would set up
    I miss the 1v1s with nerrun although he always hips'd when he was losing
    Ukluz was pretty scary
    I would say Ele but he came back
    Vyt and Ggrish were pretty decent BAs

I miss a couple of people
    Clarrow great person who plays for fun and infects others with her fun loving goofy antics
    Maie only grouped with her a few times but a fun person to fight against and one of the few who would stop fighting long enough to have some silly fun and banner / bird conversations
    Ung/telc Good people nuff said
    Akart only really miss corpse jumping him before I rezzed him but he was fun to pick with
    Baglun I miss him hitting on me he never had a chance but it made me feel special
    Gassy I miss watching her scratch her butt then sniff it greatest emote ever in any game
    Morthil I miss bugging him for cookies not sure why I started to do that but it was fun or least it made the stab ec shuffle less un fun
    I don't remember her name but a girl that use to be in leafwalkers from South Africa she had the greatest accent ever
    Shakdurst great guy pleasure to play with

And that's about all I can think of off the top of my head and I am hungry and going to go get some food so not going to sit here and think of more so sorry if your name is not on here you are a special snowflake and are in my heart for ever just not on the top of my head atm.

Btw new forums look nice turbine and they don't have that annoying 10 second lag to load

I'm missing Arachne's sexy legs!!!
    I'm missing Ukluz's purple skin!!!
    Ishotu and Pugga
    so much so much...
    Last edited by Bratish; Aug 03 2013 at 07:08 PM.

Caz with a Z! <3
    And Gorg!
    I miss Pugga too, which is weird because at first I thought he was just a mean grumpy old man.
    And I miss Gassy's boyfriend - the npc dwarf that pathed at TA.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    I would say Ele but he came back
    I appreciate that =D

I miss Bing, Shakdursh, Diabolia, Droggo, Ravedog/Raveslime, RibeyeJack, Elruin, Ukluz, Loronweb, and in a love to hate him kinda way, Rahb when he used to lead.

I also in a way miss Maie since I'm not playing freep and miss our banter and /jazzhands.

There's another freep I miss but I can not remember his name for the life of me. He was a guard if I recall correctly and was always drunk as hell and typing in all caps in ooc.

Quote Originally Posted by thejadestorm View Post
    There's another freep I miss but I can not remember his name for the life of me. He was a guard if I recall correctly and was always drunk as hell and typing in all caps in ooc.
    I believe that was Tamorin.

I miss pretty much everyone.. I can't think of anyone who I don't miss.

But I especially miss the old BH crew, who made the game fun for me (Baglun, Irish, Grush, Cilmean, Stalker etc etc etc.) I wish I could catch up with them but the dang TS server keeps changing every time I try.

P.S. Interesting to see you still playing GW2 Gassy. I got Engineer to 80 and didn't like the endless grind. sPvP was very good though IMHO.

Sathim

Quote Originally Posted by Sathim View Post
    I believe that was Tamorin.

I miss pretty much everyone.. I can't think of anyone who I don't miss.

But I especially miss the old BH crew, who made the game fun for me (Baglun, Irish, Grush, Cilmean, Stalker etc etc etc.) I wish I could catch up with them but the dang TS server keeps changing every time I try.

P.S. Interesting to see you still playing GW2 Gassy. I got Engineer to 80 and didn't like the endless grind. sPvP was very good though IMHO.

Sathim
    SATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    imma ping you the info in a forum pm, so you better come see us!

Quote Originally Posted by Sathim View Post
    Sathim
    I got a guard at 80 and am sloooowly leveling up a warrior... 47 or something. The short attention span keeps me from playing any game too long during any given day/week/month. Gorgurth and Cazper each have several level 80s. It sickens me. lol

Quote Originally Posted by burzumaz View Post
    I miss that defiler named nightmarishly, for making me laugh each time he posted his random wall of texts rez messages in OOC. I also miss glamourous, awesome healer and duoed with me on my greeny hunter when I first came out here.
    Burgerprince's rage tells and raging in ooc is something I miss as well because it made me laugh a lot. Though gotta say it was nice to have him fighting by my side, was no stopping him.
    I don't care what you all think about vyrack but he was a great guy and good player, and helped me a lot.
    I heard that frotfot is gonna quit the game, and Ill miss him because he was an awesome guy and overall the best player i have ever seen in this game, no ####.
    OMG Fiendishly Evil! Is that who you are referring to with nightmarishly? (maybe not I don't know) I haven't seen him in eons. Definitely miss him too. =)

I miss Stumplie...but I think he is on Brandy! Me and him had some good duo fights back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by thejadestorm View Post
    OMG Fiendishly Evil! Is that who you are referring to with nightmarishly? (maybe not I don't know) I haven't seen him in eons. Definitely miss him too. =)
    Yep, I mean that guy